STEVEfromLA

Dion Lewis Or N. Hines WHIR

Tough - I think Colts smack Jets and the game script favors JT slightly more whereas if they were playing from behind I probably like Hines a bit more

I'm going Lewis I think if you have to start someone. I'd rather own Pollard than either, but would start Lewis over him for sure if you need to start someone

Help mine?

I still think Hynes will have a role in this offense. It's just a hunch but I fee like last week was abnormal. Then I would go Pollard.

If you need someone to start this week maybe next. I’m taking Lewis. Freeman will likely need a week or so to get used to the offense, and Lewis will still hold a little PPR value ros. 

Hines likely has the better chance to be a decent flex option. But I’m not going to trust starting him next week. It’s one thing to have an off game, another to be completely uninvolved 

Thanks. I was leaning pollard and now may just go Hines. Dion is too short term for me. 

should I change title to Hines it pollard lol?

It's hard to get excited about Giants offense but Lewis would be a better short term start. Since you said you're not looking short term, go Hines.

Hines for long term for sure. Last week game script just didn’t require him but I’m holding him too cause wit all the loss at WR they have they’re going to utilize him more 

hines imo only has use in games colts project to trail in. Very low for. Mike davis already gone? I say go take a chance on jeff wilson this week if mckinnon and henderon are gone.