Sign in to follow this  
aapox

Help me pick my 2 Flex - WHIR++

Hi all. I'm going out of town Friday morning and won't have service until some time Sunday. I need help setting my roster before I go and I'm having a hard time juggling some terrible matchups. Also - is it silly to consider L Thomas over Hurst at TE?

League is STANDARD with 5pt bonus for 100rushing/80receiving.

image.png.0eda41b78abf962eca10d504ea29e800.png

Will respond with yours AND give you context for my decisions. Thanks!

26 minutes ago, aapox said:

Hi all. I'm going out of town Friday morning and won't have service until some time Sunday. I need help setting my roster before I go and I'm having a hard time juggling some terrible matchups. Also - is it silly to consider L Thomas over Hurst at TE?

League is STANDARD with 5pt bonus for 100rushing/80receiving.

image.png.0eda41b78abf962eca10d504ea29e800.png

Will respond with yours AND give you context for my decisions. Thanks!

I would def keep Hurst in. I drafted him in every league and I expect a big yr. I win in fantasy at a high rate if that says anything. I’d keep the rest of your team as is. I’d def play DJ over Green too. Watson will need to lean on DJ and get some passes to him in space to negate pass rush some 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Watson will need to lean on DJ and get some passes to him in space to negate pass rush some 

Thanks a lot. I agree with this, but what evidence is there that it will happen? There was none against Baltimore. Between Watson's tendency to hold the ball/scramble and Houston's play calling I am not confident. I like DJ a lot after this week though.

With your options, I'd stay put. i dont think anyone else on your bench getting consistent touches. AJ Green gets the targets but a lot of the throws have been uncatchable. Id wait until we see AJ Green + Burrow get up to speed before putting him in lineups. 

Thanks for your help with mine!

• Thanks 1