Sign in to follow this  
zert2

Help with trades - WHIR

10 teams - Full PPR - 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 FLEX

My roster:

QB: Cam Newton

RB: Joe Mixon; Miles Sanders; James Robinson; Kareem Hunt; JK Dobbins; Zack Moss; Devonta Freeman

WR: Kenny Golladay; DJ Moore; Calvin Ridley; Tyler Boyd; Deebo Samuel

TE: Noah Fant; Hunter Henry; Hayden Hurst

I have no DST, because I added Hurst from the waivers, but I need to cut my roster down with one player for this weekend and another one for the next as Deebo should return.

I've been trying to trade a RB and a TE for a WR upgrade. Not much luck so far.

The guy that has McCaffrey is hurting bad at RB, he had M. Gaskin, A. Peterson, C. Edmons and L. Bell also on IR. He's also not spectacular at WR, but he has Kittle and Higbee at TEs.

I was thinking about trading one of Hunt, Robinson or Mixon + Tyler Boyd + Dobbins/Moss for McCaffrey? Thoughts?

Another trade I had in mind with another team that only has Engram at TE and at RB, he has Kamara, Singletary, L. Murray and Sony Michel.

I was thinking about Hurst/Henry + Moss/Dobbins + Boyd for Godwin. Thought? Too much? 

Thanks and leave a link.

Edited by zert2

The CMC one isn’t terrible if you think you’re team is good enough to hold on until he gets back.

but I like your second one better. Can easily afford the TE loss and I don’t think you’ll every play those backs.