Sign in to follow this  
UVA_Drew

Hamler or Pittman ROS? WHIR

Who do you like as a bench stash for the rest of the season...to be used as a bye week or injury fill-in as needed:

KJ Hamler or Michael Pittman Jr.

Love the talent of both guys, both are being vaulted in a larger role due to injuries ahead of them, both also with issues at QB (Lock injury vs. Rivers decline).

Ideally I'd add both, but only have room for one, and they're dead even in my eyes.

Edited by UVA_Drew

I’d go Pittman slightly, more all around WR. Plus in a better position for success, especially if Hilton were to get hurt.

Help with mine?

I like Hamler a little more. Good route runner. Definitely a boom bust guy like Fuller is for the Texans imo. 

Hamler could easily take over Tim Patrick as the number 2 on Denver.  

I also think Pascal will take over the slot which he has done well there. Campbell will be good but not sure if his time is now. 

Either one is going to have a bumpy road.

Pittman based on overall team - think Denver is in big trouble

I definitely like them both.   But I would have to lean towards Pittman on this one.

• Like 1

Pittman... Not trusting a Denver WR

• Like 1

I don’t like trusting those Denver WRs. At least until Drew Lock is back. I’d rather stash Pittman. But honestly both of them look to be rough bye week plays and usually a better one week starter available on the waiver

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blasto95 said:

I don’t like trusting those Denver WRs. At least until Drew Lock is back. I’d rather stash Pittman. But honestly both of them look to be rough bye week plays and usually a better one week starter available on the waiver

We're in a 3 WR, 1 flex, 1 superflex league. There are almost no decent WRs left, trust me, this is the best of the bunch.

I do agree that a 1 week fill in may pop up later in the season, but I have a spot open now for someone.

Thanks for the advice on Pittman.

I prefer Pittman sliding into the Campbell role and having a better QB than whatever that disaster is in Denver right now. 

I would go with Pittman. Hamler has a lot of upside, but I think it’s gonna take him a couple of years to put it together at the pro level. The QB play is more stable in IND and I like Pittman’s skill set to emerge as a possession guy in that offense, which could net him a lot of targets.

Thanks for the help with mine.

• Like 1

That DEN offense got a lot of talent really fast. Hamler has got great talent, but I think right now he looks to be at best the 3rd option. Pittman has a straight shot with a QB who knows how to throw to big bodied receivers

Help with mine too please?