Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

9/25 - GAME DAY THREAD

I need some homers today! Who is feeling lucky with some big bopers! Home-ers! Home-ers!

Flaherty is such a loser..I really regret drafting this Piece of crap.  I hope the Cardinals are smart and don't let him start any playoff game.  They probably will give him a start just for old times sake when he was somewhat decent.

Edited by KingJoffrey

13 minutes ago, KingJoffrey said:

Flaherty is such a loser..I really regret drafting this Piece of crap.  I hope the Cardinals are smart and don't let him start any playoff game.  They probably will give him a start just for old times sake when he was somewhat decent.

Yup he’s trash.  Just cost me the championship.

Only 3ER in 4 for Jack so far...

Just saw his ERA is 4.84 (wtf)

Literally...EVERY POS pitcher I pick in DFS gets rocked...I've maybe had 5 "good" starts in 55 games so far this year...Today's loser..JA Happ.

That "strikeout" pitch to Judge was at his ankles..time for robot umps!

This Marlins / Yankees game is rigged...MLB wants the good story of the Marlins making the playoffs...Happ throws strikes and the home plate umpire calls it a ball...Marlins pitcher gets it near the plate it's a strike..what a JOKE!  Boone will for sure get ejected.

I can't believe Mitch Keller walks 7 batters in 3 innings (WITH NO HITS!!!)  Miracle he didn't give up 5 runs.  

He doesn't deserve to be in the Major Leagues at all.  He's scared to throw strikes at the major league level.

I lost Urquidy's win and the Pressly's save when Pressly gave up that home run in the ninth with two out!

49 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

And now Stratton getting the save opp and not Rodriguez..WTF!!!

😡😡

That was ridiculous. Lost two saves today...ugh. 

1 hour ago, Rotofan24 said:

Betts steals home after the ball bounces out of Rengif's glove. Heads up play.  

Was that an official steal or a passed ball or can it be both?

2 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

Was that an official steal or a passed ball or can it be both?

Yahoo has it as a steal, dunno if it will hold. To your point, its not a steal if its deemed a passed ball. 

• Thanks 1

Winds are blowing out in LA today. Justin Turner hits a home run and that makes it six HRs overall for the game in the bottom of the fifth. 

Lamet left with an injury. Feel bad for the Pads. First time making the playoffs in years and they lose Clevinger and Lamet a week before the playoffs begin

13 minutes ago, Rotofan24 said:

Yahoo has it as a steal, dunno if it will hold. To your point, its not a steal if its deemed a passed ball. 

But doesn't it have to be either a passed ball or a wild pitch?

2 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

But doesn't it have to be either a passed ball or a wild pitch?

It wasn't a wild pitch. What happened was the catcher threw the ball to Rengifo (2b) when Muncy attempted to steal from first two second. After Rengifo dropped the ball, Betts proceeded to steal home.  

• Thanks 1

Wow, another home run .. .this time by Will Smith gives the Dodgers the lead. 7 now total in the game.