mqzhu14

Does this trade make sense? WHIR

In a 10-team PPR league and looking for WR help. Trade is:

I get: Davante and Diggs

He gets: James Robinson, TY, Russell Gage

I haven’t proposed this trade yet. I’m pretty high on Robinson, and I figure the Adams injury brings this closer, but does it feel like I’m lowballing to get Davante? He also has OBJ but I’m not really interested 

My current WR/RBs are:

RB: Zeke, Ekeler, Carson, Robinson, Hunt, Freeman

WR: AJ Brown, TY, Diontae Johnson, CeeDee, Gage, Jeudy

Appreciate the help!

Edited by mqzhu14

Normally I hate giving up a rb to get wr in any format, but....

....i always like more consolidating talent and getting the best prospect.  So in this instance,  I like the 3 for 2.  Go for it, see if he accepts 

2 minutes ago, nll928 said:

Normally I hate giving up a rb to get wr in any format, but....

....i always like more consolidating talent and getting the best prospect.  So in this instance,  I like the 3 for 2.  Go for it, see if he accepts 

Yeah, agreed. That’s why I’m hesitant to give up more than Robinson. Thanks!

I'm not really sure if the owner would accept, but maybe that's just me because I'm not high on TY as I think he's declining as a fantasy producer. But if you can get him to accept definite go for it, you seem to have decent RB depth without JRob.

I wouldn’t do it with Adams being hobbled. I think Robinson’s value right now is sky high and Adams is lower then normal. I would plant the see now and kinda low ball him. Adams likely isn’t playing this week so it will give you more leverage. I think you should try and keep Gage and still get Adams and Diggs in return. Hopefully TY has a good game. 

I would do this sure with your RB depth. If you don’t do that deal do similar one for a stud WR

dont do it. Robinson has a stranglehold on that offense in the running and passing game and adams is hurt. I'd see if he'd bite on ekeler + freeman. Zeke and robinson should be off limits for an injured WR1

1 hour ago, mqzhu14 said:

In a 10-team PPR league and looking for WR help. Trade is:

I get: Davante and Diggs

He gets: James Robinson, TY, Russell Gage

I haven’t proposed this trade yet. I’m pretty high on Robinson, and I figure the Adams injury brings this closer, but does it feel like I’m lowballing to get Davante? He also has OBJ but I’m not really interested 

My current WR/RBs are:

RB: Zeke, Ekeler, Carson, Robinson, Hunt, Freeman

WR: AJ Brown, TY, Diontae Johnson, CeeDee, Gage, Jeudy

Appreciate the help!

If you can pull that trade off I’d do it.

Doubt he takes it. 

If he doesn’t offer K Hunt. You are set at TB and Hunts value is sky-high right now and they don’t get to play the Bungles every week 

I'd do this all day. You are getting the top two players in the deal imo. Robinson is at peak value right now. Your RBs can handle the depth hit. 

Adams will be fine long term. Diggs is going to beast all year with Josh Allen slinging the football all over the field.

Yea....I agree with the majority and would present the trade and hope he accepts.   Good luck!