Sign in to follow this  
Beer Snob

Flex/TE Options - Help? - WHIR

1 PPR league.

I have both Mark Andrews and Darren Waller on my team.  For the past two weeks, I've played Andrewes at TE and Waller as my flex.  This week, Andrews is facing Kansas City and I'm concerned about how he'll do despite being Lamar Jackson's favorite passing target.  Should I move Waller to TE, sit Andrews, and start Joshua Kelley as my flex since he's got an easy opponent in Carolina, or am I better off keeping things as they are with both Andrews and Waller in my line-up?

WHIR - Leave Link (also, if you have a suggesting for a craft beer I need to try, you can leave that, too.  My liver is acting up and I want to pacify it... permanently.)  

Yea I like the idea too. Although, Kelley could be a trap play. You know one of those "everybody pumped about starting him" and it turns he really still is second fiddle to Ekeler. But I think it's a good idea. Not big on Andrews long term. Think he will let down eventually. 

andrews and kelley. Waller will get the belichik bullseye, he always shuts down their best option. 

Edited by d3nali