Sign in to follow this  
BaBaBooey

Big Trade (WHIr)

0.5PPR, 3 player keeper:

Give: Nick Chubb and Devante Adams

Get: Jonathan Taylor and Keenan Allen

just got this offered to me, worth it for Taylor or too much? I could counter to receive Adam Thielen instead maybe

It’s a gamble but I think Taylor has an outside shot to be top 3 RB.

Chubb shares his backfield and Adams is always hurt and up and down.

Keenan Allen without Tyrod will help his value. Vikings Offense is trash but could lead to garbage points. Allen and Thielen is your choice.

I would do it.

I would stay -- too much. Thanks for the help on mine.

I also feel like it's too much at the moment. Many are high on Taylor but I just can't make him a big piece of a trade with such a small sample size. He had a good game, but what he does ROS is anyone guess. Not sure I'm huge on Chubb long term in keeper especially with Hunt eating away some of his production. However I'm not sold on Taylor to the point I'd trade a more proven player like Chubb ultimately, also since you have Hunt as well you're going to get any the full potential production in the end. 

45 minutes ago, tonywow said:

I also feel like it's too much at the moment. Many are high on Taylor but I just can't make him a big piece of a trade with such a small sample size. He had a good game, but what he does ROS is anyone guess. Not sure I'm huge on Chubb long term in keeper especially with Hunt eating away some of his production. However I'm not sold on Taylor to the point I'd trade a more proven player like Chubb ultimately, also since you have Hunt as well you're going to get any the full potential production in the end. 

What do you think about a counter of Chubb and Mike Thomas for Taylor and Adam Thielen?

38 minutes ago, BaBaBooey said:

What do you think about a counter of Chubb and Mike Thomas for Taylor and Adam Thielen?

I don't like this deal any better either. Unless some of these players can't be kept any longer or are going to cost you too much.

Edited by tonywow