Sign in to follow this  
Jubanton

Week 3 injury thread

Chase Young for Washington out and done for the day with a...core injury i think? They walked him back to the locker room and he's now on the sideline in a t-shirt. This is a cursed franchise in a middle of a cursed season. 

4 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

It wasn't a blow to the head. It was a clean hit. He just got hammered. 

Too many shots to the head so far this season.  I know they've always been a part of the NFL but this year in just over 2 games it seems like there have been a lot already.

Edited by sjm76

Just now, sjm76 said:

Too many head shots so far this season.  I know they've always been a part of the NFL but this year in just over 2 games it seems like there have been a lot already.

could be a lack of live tackling in the preseason or it just could be you and the franchises are paying more attention to head injuries. maybe a little bit of both?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

could be a lack of live tackling in the preseason or it just could be you and the franchises are paying more attention to head injuries. maybe a little bit of both?

I'm a Chicago homer and I've only watched a handful of games on tv so far but just from the highlights I've seen, it seems like there have been a lot.

Falcons WR Russell Gage (concussion) will not return for Week 3 against the Bears.

Gage left midway through the first half after 12-yard reception, taking a huge hit to his upper body. He finished the day with two catches for 26 yards. The Falcons continue to lose important pieces of their offense, with Julio Jones inactive today.

@art_stapleton
Jordan Reed has been ruled OUT for 49ers with the ankle injury. Emmanuel Mosley, starting CB, is also OUT.

i've lost 5 players to injury so far (6 if you count Conner week 1) CMC, Conner, AJB, Kittle, Shepard, Goedert

8 minutes ago, Nefarious Industrialist said:

Just one?  Lucky

Now with Goedert out, make that 2...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tomy said:

Josh Allen hurts?

He's still in. Doesn't look limited or anything. 

Dalvin Cook very gimpy... looks like right foot injury

Edited by Jubanton