Sign in to follow this  
Jubanton

Week 3 injury thread

Chargers WR Mike Williams left the team's Week 3 game against Carolina with a hamstring injury

44 minutes ago, Born Sinner said:

Rivers out

Yeah right.  You'd have to rip one of his arms or legs off

Just now, ST. STEVEN said:

Chris Carson is hurt.

Doesn't look good either. Leg/knee twisted by defender after the tackle. 

Carson walked to the tent so hopefully not too bad. I don’t own him but I’ve always rooted for him 

Edited by lvsaint429

Pretty shady tackle....

And why is it every week there are premature “done for the season” posts in this thread seconds after the injury happens? Most of the time they end up being wrong and only serve to irritate everyone else.

13 minutes ago, meh2 said:

Pretty shady tackle....

And why is it every week there are premature “done for the season” posts in this thread seconds after the injury happens? Most of the time they end up being wrong and only serve to irritate everyone else.

I've noticed a lot of fantasy players like reveling in the misery of other owners. Likely because their team has **** the bed and you know, misery likes company. It's sad but the state of fantasy with money on the line. 

19 minutes ago, meh2 said:

Pretty shady tackle....

Oof that looks dirty as hell. I don't think I've seen a suspension for non-helmet to helmet hits before - any chance he gets punished for this?

[ Posts removed.  Announcing a player is out for the season without reputable confirmation thereof is not allowed here.  And if you're posting about a violation of the rules instead of reporting it, you're not helping. ]