Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

9/27/2020 Niners vs Giants Game Day Thread

Jordan Reed hurt on a catch that is just a few inches short of being a TD. :(  Really sad for him.  Looks like ankle.

Reed with the almost-TD then he falls down grabbing either his ankle or his knee. What is that Metlife turf made of, dynamite?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

Reed injured

evergreen post

PS-

this turf is the best player the Giants/Jets have 

• Haha 2

Just now, yossarian said:

Reed with the almost-TD then he falls down grabbing either his ankle or his knee. What is that Metlife turf made of, dynamite?

trying to remain a child at heart in the adult world | Reaction Images |  Know Your Meme

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

jeff wilson is ******** terrible lol.  why was everyone hyping him up?  just tripped over his own lineman.

must be the sticky turf

at least mckinnon caught something. Maybe he'll throw his way more

Just now, Guwop said:

at least mckinnon caught something. Maybe he'll throw his way more

Good news is that McKinnon looks like the clear lead back. Even in at GL.  Bad news, Mullins does not look his way on pass routes (so far).  At all.  Even the TD callback was only bc Mullins rolled out and McKinnon was only guys in the area.

• Like 1

Yikes, running up gut that was dead from the get go.  McKinnon hitting his own guys 4 yards deep in the backfield.  IDK why not more screens.  Just keep running.  Stacked box every down. 

McKinnon decent run when there didn't look like much.

• Like 1

Just now, Sternes said:

Yikes, running up gut that was dead from the get go.  McKinnon hitting his own guys 4 yards deep in the backfield.  IDK why not more screens.  Just keep running.  Stacked box every down. 

McKinnon decent run when there didn't look like much.

That called back McKinnon TD still hurts .. lol

• Like 2

i realize that fantasy football podcasts are mostly entertainment but i listen to them because there can be some good analysis but it's really starting to become apparent that none of those guys really know anything about football.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, crotchcrickets said:

i realize that fantasy football podcasts are mostly entertainment but i listen to them because there can be some good analysis but it's really starting to become apparent that none of those guys really know anything about football.

They are as dumb as me or you... 

That was ugly. Mckinnon had a short out route that broke away from the defender.  Mullins threw it right in the middle where everyone was covering. Mullens seems to hate the easy throw.

4 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

That called back McKinnon TD still hurts .. lol

I'll probably lose because of it. Time to crack the bottle open early. Or i might go for a motorcycle ride and hope i wreck into a semi truck.

1 minute ago, crotchcrickets said:

There's just too many known unknowns. They all spend a ton of time on this and do a ton of research but ultimately there's just so much stuff they can't know, especially this early in the season. I don't really think you can fault a lot of them from getting a lot of things wrong. 

2 minutes ago, yossarian said:

There's just too many known unknowns. They all spend a ton of time on this and do a ton of research but ultimately there's just so much stuff they can't know, especially this early in the season. I don't really think you can fault a lot of them from getting a lot of things wrong. 

they are the meteorologists of the sports world

1 minute ago, crotchcrickets said:

they are the meteorologists of the sports world

exactly. it's an inexact science, to say the least.