Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

9/27/2020 Niners vs Giants Game Day Thread

6 minutes ago, Sternes said:

2 TD.

7 minutes ago, yossarian said:

since you posted this he's had a couple TDs. 

Game out of hand. No reason to run McKinnon into the ground. 

1 minute ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Game out of hand. No reason to run McKinnon into the ground. 

12 points is still 12 points. Do you play in some sort of league where you only get points for TDs in the first 3 quarters or if the other team is within 7 points?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Wilson gets a dump off he had to wave down Mullins to get.  Had a nice move.  Playing against a light box and getting some garbage time yards running.

WILSON WITH THE BIG LOAD IN A TIGHT BOX

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, yossarian said:

12 points is still 12 points. Do you play in some sort of league where you only get points for TDs in the first 3 quarters or if the other team is within 7 points?

Why do you care

Just now, pdog109 said:

Why do you care

because this is message board and this is a game thread and all we can do here is report things that happen in the game and yell opinions at each other. you ok with that? Do i have your permission? you only have running feuds with like 15 other people on this board to feed your martyr complex. are you intent on starting another?

Just now, yossarian said:

because this is message board and this is a game thread and all we can do here is report things that happen in the game and yell opinions at each other. you ok with that? Do i have your permission? you only have running feuds with like 15 other people on this board to feed your martyr complex. are you intent on starting another?

Its 2 last time i counted.

Right, and yet when i do the same thing you attack me anyway.

1 minute ago, pdog109 said:

Its 2 last time i counted.

Right, and yet when i do the same thing you attack me anyway.

nooope. i didn't attack you. I disagreed with your position that because mckinnon didn't have 3 TDs he was horribly disappointing. That's not an "attack". 

37 minutes ago, yossarian said:

I'm not pissed, you're just always so damn angry about these games. Even here, where you made the right move and it's paying off you're still angry because your waiver wire pickup hasn't scored 3 TDs. That seems unreasonable to me. 

3 minutes ago, yossarian said:

So its ok to talk about the players and the game but its not ok to talk about McKinnon not getting 3 TDs he should have but its ok to attack me when im doing the same thing in the game thread like talking about players. Ok.

Apparently JMcK has a rib injury. So maybe it is indeed Wilson time!

2 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

So its ok to talk about the players and the game but its not ok to talk about McKinnon not getting 3 TDs he should have but its ok to attack me when im doing the same thing in the game thread like talking about players. Ok.

your tendency to accuse people who disagree with your bombastic negativity of attacking you, as you're doing here, is why I said you have a martyr complex, just fyi. 

2 minutes ago, yossarian said:

your tendency to accuse people who disagree with your bombastic negativity of attacking you, as you're doing here, is why I said you have a martyr complex, just fyi. 

I just don't get why people feel obligated to comment on it when it has nothing to do with them in the first place.