tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2020 Week 4

tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2020 Week 4


This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 4 of the 2020 NFL season.


It is not for the following:



Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.


Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Message added by tonycpsu

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Dirtywater97 said:

My point is that I don't want to invest in a WR that is 3rd in his team on snaps on a lack luster offense.

Also remember that Cohen is out for the year. So you will see Miller in slot a lot now. I expect his snaps to go up. Talent is definitely there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Trade Monster said:

Also remember that Cohen is out for the year. So you will see Miller in slot a lot now. I expect his snaps to go up. Talent is definitely there.

Do we know it's definitely Miller in the slot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

Do we know it's definitely Miller in the slot?

there are no definites with miller.  its why hes potentially available on the wire.  skill is there, snaps and play calling are the question.  also, the bears signing of lamar miller might be a potential replacement for cohen.  who knows what kind of shape he is in, but its not a given antonio starts getting a ton more plays thrown his way. that being said, the potential is there for foles and him to have some chemistry as he is probably the second best receiver on the team after arob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Darnell Mooney sees in uptick in targets as well.  He's a great sleeper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Teddy B for all my Cam owners. if Cam is out the next 2 weeks, Panthers have a juicy matchup with the Falcons in week 5

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jeffnsee said:

Teddy B for all my Cam owners. if Cam is out the next 2 weeks, Panthers have a juicy matchup with the Falcons in week 5

He's my #2 streamer this week behind only Fitzpatrick. All depends on the league size/depth, but I think he's a good pickup regardless of whether you need a starter this week. With covid threatening teams left and right it's important to load up on backups if you're fortunate enough to have the roster space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jeffnsee said:

Teddy B for all my Cam owners. if Cam is out the next 2 weeks, Panthers have a juicy matchup with the Falcons in week 5

 

25 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

He's my #2 streamer this week behind only Fitzpatrick. All depends on the league size/depth, but I think he's a good pickup regardless of whether you need a starter this week. With covid threatening teams left and right it's important to load up on backups if you're fortunate enough to have the roster space.

 

Just picked him up for next week (week #5). Great match up against the team (ATL) giving up the most FP to opposing QB's. And, with AR12 on a bye, I'm gonna need all the help I can get!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anything to see with GB's WR Darrius Shephard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Funkenstein said:

anything to see with GB's WR Darrius Shephard?

I personally like Robert Foster, but he needs to get promoted from the practice squad. Just a quick reminder of how he finished his rookie year in 2018 with rookie Josh Allen throwing him the rock.

 

Edited by Dirtywater97
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hightower WR

Rodgers TE

Eagles, Wentz has to throw it to someone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Dirtywater97 said:

I personally like Robert Foster, but he needs to get promoted from the practice squad. Just a quick reminder of how he finished his rookie year in 2018 with rookie Josh Allen throwing him the rock.

 


Good call.

How does a rookie that put up those kinds of numbers to finish the season when he got his opportunity just disappear for the whole 2019 season? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deeeep leagues--esp 2 QB or SF could look at Kyle Allen. Haskins is hot garbage and Allen knows this offense. He was highly erratic last year, but showed an NFL caliber arm and did deliver to most of the CAR playmakers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[ Post removed.  Reminder that this thread is for suggesting pickups, not asking who to pick up.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ahead of week 5 handcuffs....anyone....im thinking Jordan Wilkins, AJ Dillon or Justin Jackson..thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kdpat15 said:

ahead of week 5 handcuffs....anyone....im thinking Jordan Wilkins, AJ Dillon or Justin Jackson..thoughts?

Handcuffs to the handcuff to the handcuff.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Asian Sensation said:


Good call.

How does a rookie that put up those kinds of numbers to finish the season when he got his opportunity just disappear for the whole 2019 season? 

If my memory serves right they signed John Brown and Cole Beasley still had Zay Jones and a few others. Doesn't make much sense if you ask me. If he got a chance with a QB like Rodgers he's worth a flyer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cardiak said:

Handcuffs to the handcuff to the handcuff.

yea Dart throws! never know what kind of injuries there may be lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's your thoughts on Deejay Dallas? With him being active he could definitely make some noise in the passing game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Trade Monster said:

What's your thoughts on Deejay Dallas? With him being active he could definitely make some noise in the passing game.

add him to my list of dart throws because I thought of him too especially if Carson is reinjured during the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.