Sign in to follow this  
awesomesince86

Watson vs Brees ROS? WHIR

2QB league I've been offered Watson for Brees. What do you guys think?

Brees has better weapons in a better offense but his arm is gone and they are a run first team now. HIs only good scoring game this season has been when Kamara goes nuclear from a dump off.

Watson has no weapons and is on an awful team, but is the better QB and to win they'll need him to throw the ball and make plays. 

Thoughts? WHIR.

I think this all depends on when Michael Thomas comes back. Looking at how Brees was playing the last two weeks, he just doesn't trust the new weapons he has on the offense. I think Brees has better days ahead. But I do like the rushing floor Watson provides. Who is your QB1? I think Brees has more of the upside and Watson has the floor. If you have a stud weekly 20-30 points QB1, I may bite for Brees' upside if you think MT comes back sooner than later. 

To me its Watson and not really close.  Brees really doesn't look good.  I know his stats last night were good but damn it took a superman effort on a swing pass from Kamara to make it a good game.  

2 hours ago, awesomesince86 said:

2QB league I've been offered Watson for Brees. What do you guys think?

Brees has better weapons in a better offense but his arm is gone and they are a run first team now. HIs only good scoring game this season has been when Kamara goes nuclear from a dump off.

Watson has no weapons and is on an awful team, but is the better QB and to win they'll need him to throw the ball and make plays. 

Thoughts? WHIR.

Take that deal one for one. The Texans have had a brutal three games/schedule so far, it gets better from here. 

Watson easily. Brees is old and playing in his final NFL season. 

I would definitely say Watson. We have seen his floor for the first three games. Should be a higher level the rest of the year