oresteszero

9/28/20 MNF: Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens Gameday Thread

1 minute ago, OmegaRed88 said:

For a team as offensively creative as the Chiefs they draw up the most boring ways to get CEH the ball. I don’t get it.

No need in showing what you got this early in the season. 

• Like 2

Just now, yossarian said:

lead the league in TD passes last seasons but sure, crown the kid the next Mitch Trubisky after a bad game against the defending super bowl champs and the best team in the league. 

lamar jackson defense force assemble

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

lead the league in TD passes last seasons but sure, crown the kid the next Mitch Trubisky after a bad game against the defending super bowl champs and the best team in the league. 

These are the games that count. Anybody can run up the score on Miami or Cleveland.

KC scores 34 against one of the best D's in the league and EeeClaire was involved- for some yards. It's a disappointing night. I love the 2 yard gains into a packed middle of the Ravens D though - nice touch. Keep Darwin and Darrell fresh.

Edited by SuperJoint
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TennisDude said:

Ya, there isn't much creativity with him. The guy is a lighting bolt, let him run it outside once in a while? A pitch?

He is better if you get him wide open in the flat and let the best QB in the game hit him in the hands.  A slower Tarik Cohen.

Just now, predator_05 said:

These are the games that count. Anybody can run up the score on Miami or Cleveland.

man, some people around here have the memory of a gold fish. you guys do you, but you're completely wrong. 

Just now, yossarian said:

man, some people around here have the memory of a gold fish. you guys do you, but you're completely wrong. 

I remember his playoff games very well

Just now, Chippa said:

I remember his playoff games very well

do you remember, like, the rest of the 2019 season? cause his was pretty good. i mean...i think your "either he wins a super bowl or he sucks" position is...interesting, but it's wrong. you're wrong. 

Everyone knows this is what happens with run first quarterbacks. You get a thrilling year and maybe another or two down the road but nothing substantial. You want a super bowl, you get a leader and a passer

• Like 1

Down by 20 with CEH, Andrews and Marquise Brown. 

Lose by 4 cause Lamar can't throw the football to save his life. That's fantasy for you. 

1 minute ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Everyone knows this is what happens with run first quarterbacks. You get a thrilling year and maybe another or two down the road but nothing substantial. You want a super bowl, you get a leader and a passer

You want a super bowl you get Josh Allen.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, yossarian said:

do you remember, like, the rest of the 2019 season? cause his was pretty good. i mean...i think your "either he wins a super bowl or he sucks" position is...interesting, but it's wrong. you're wrong. 

I remember he had a high completion percentage due to him throwing short passes to his tight ends. He's the best quarterback to ever run the RPO, but he's still not a good passer. He's meh. His legs are what makes him mvp worthy. There's nothing wrong with that. Dont be so defensive

Edited by Chippa

If that last Mahomes was throw was a pick, I would've lost. Also, my opponent had a Chiefs IDP, so I was relieved when the Ravens took the knee.

4 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Anthony Barr Josh Allen GIF - AnthonyBarr JoshAllen GIFs

Just look at that form! He was a hurdler in this lifetime or another. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BlueBlazer05 said:

If that last Mahomes was throw was a pick, I would've lost. Also, my opponent had a Chiefs IDP, so I was relieved when the Ravens took the knee.

CSB

6 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Down by 20 with CEH, Andrews and Marquise Brown. 

Lose by 4 cause Lamar can't throw the football to save his life. That's fantasy for you. 

Yea i'm keeping andrews and brown benched because of the low volume. CEH will be fine weekly imo despite the playcalling

11 minutes ago, yossarian said:

He's effective bc he can run, but he is not a very good thrower. Hasn't been accurate and has poor touch. He doesn't understand when he needs some loft rather than just firing off a laser

36 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Lose by 4 cause my team is pretty bad

Yup