d3nali

Desperate situation. need help! (WHIR)

Full PPR
I dont have any RB depth. 

AP is the only starter on the waiver . The rest are dry. 

I need to drop one out of the 3 . swift, Dobbins, and Akers. 

Would you drop Akers for AP? Bye weeks are coming and im gonna need a starting RB. 

SWIFT EASYY... AP IS GETTING MORE SNAPS (I believe ap got 60% to swifts 8% last week)

Dobbins could be the Ravens “pass catching back” bc he hates his receivers for some reason and I feel like the rams want Akers to be the guy...

—-Help me out on my thread

4 minutes ago, Dustin3434 said:

SWIFT EASYY... AP IS GETTING MORE SNAPS (I believe ap got 60% to swifts 8% last week)

Dobbins could be the Ravens “pass catching back” bc he hates his receivers for some reason and I feel like the rams want Akers to be the guy...

—-Help me out on my thread

the crwoder jeudy one? i posted

So yall would drop swift than akers? i would think Akers would be the one to drop since they have brown and henderson. both of which can be dependable. 

I would drop Akers before Swift. Henderson is asserting himself in that backfield....

Posted (edited)

I’d drop Akers.  Think swift gonna take over eventually.  Akers hasn’t done much and has two guys ahead of him (each of whom have had blow up weeks)

Edited by Cleanface

Yea im leaning towards Akers. He has 2 viable other RBs he has to compete with. atleast if i have swift with AP, i can use AP as backup until swift hopefully can over take

I would drop Swift. Akers wasn't picked so high to be a backup. He will split with Henderson and malcolm brown will fall back to 3rd string in my opinion. 
Just don't drop Dobbins. :)