Sign in to follow this  
tripler0425

Should I make the deal?

I am looking to upgrade my RB and another owner is looking to upgrade his TE position. Should I make this deal? I trade Ertz and Landry to get Henderson and Ingram?

Here is my team in a 10 team 1 point PPR league.

QB: Newton and Wentz

RB: Elliot, Drake, Singletary and Kelley

WR: Thomas, Cooper, Landry, Marquise Brown, Ruggs, Jefferson and Paris Campbell IR

TE: Ertz and Hockenson

DST: Colts

K: Prater

Posted (edited)

I don’t feel like you’re upgrading much.  2 bench RBs for Ertz and Landry?  Two potential starters?  Would you start either of those RB right now?  Ingram is trending down and Henderson is the latest hot name in a 3 way RBBC. 

Ertz could smoke ROS w Goedert out for the next month, who knows how he’ll recover long term. 

id stay put and try to get one REAL RB1/2 upgrade packaging Ertz and someone else.  

Edited by Cleanface

2 minutes ago, Cleanface said:

I don’t feel like you’re upgrading much.  2 bench RBs for Ertz and Landry?  Two potential starters?  Would you start either of those RB right now?  Ingram is trending down and Henderson is the latest hot name in a 3 way RBBC. 

Ertz could smoke ROS w Goedert out for the next month, who knows how he’ll recover long term. 

id stay put and try to get one REAL RB1/2 upgrade packaging Ertz and someone else.  

Well I tried Hockenson and Landry for Henderson and Tate and they rejected that. I might start Henderson in my flex spot over Hollywood Brown or Landry since he is outperforming them.

The problem with this is I'm not sure Henderson is the guy rest of season.  Ingram is not playable right now and won't be unless an injury occurs.  He's basically a bench stash.  Landry is also pretty low value right now, and probably needs an injury to OBJ to be startable.  To me, this is Ertz for Henderson.  Ertz is going to eat for the next two weeks, but then Goedert will be back.  Even still, Philly has so many injuries to their pass catchers that he's going to receive significant targets.  Henderson is the bigger upside play.  He could end up being an RB1.  But you could also end up with two bench stash RB's for a top 3 TE.  To be honest, I don't hate your RB corps as it is.  I'd by trying to upgrade your WR3.

I think I would do this, but you are losing a little bit in TE and getting depth at RB.  Its early in the season, so you might be able to trade a RB later to improve your team.