Sign in to follow this  
Savatage79

Would you hold on Mccaffery or take Henry if you had an opportunity?

I'd take Henry for sure. Henry is dependable as they come and is force-fed touches. Sure, when CMC comes back, he has the higher ceiling given his passing-game involvement, but Henry is known to turn it up as the weather gets colder. 

1 minute ago, ccimore said:

What's your record?

I'm 1-2 on this team, only 50 pts from the top team but I got handed a horrible hand with injuries, godwin, aj brown,  cmc, ...team couldve been a monster 

5 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

I'm 1-2 on this team, only 50 pts from the top team but I got handed a horrible hand with injuries, godwin, aj brown,  cmc, ...team couldve been a monster 

Henry isn't going to help you this week, but at least youd be getting the bye out of the way.  CMC could be back in two weeks, then again he could be back a few weeks after that, and it's not a certainty his play isn't diminished from the injury. At 1-2, you need to start thinking about putting up W's.  If it's standard scoring, it's a for sure yes.  In ppr, it's close.  If I thought he'd be back in week 6 and playing at 100%, I would stay.  If I thought theres a good chance he could miss more time and his injury could inhibit performance, I pull the trigger on the trade.  I have not researched his injury and recovery outlook that much, so I cannot speak to it.  

Yea everything you said was where my mind is pretty much with it, I feel cmc could return sooner than later but what if he doesn't, or what if he just isn't 100%...its a gamble,but yea I think thats why I'm able to maybe pull this deal as since the dude lost henry this week .

I wouldn’t panic yet, I’d hold onto CMac

help with mine

I think the thing is weighing the fact that if I wait to long and it looks like cmc is going to miss more time  then that's the nail in the coffin, nobody would bite on that but its at a point I could make a change. 

Id be pairing henry with Aaron Jones btw

If it's ppr hold onto CMC, if not than I'd take the trade. It's not a trade to be in love with, but with the injury and needing to compete now, it is what it is. Henry is a beast and does do great as the year progresses, so it's not like you're walking away with nothing. 

If PPR hold onto CMC.  If standard I would only trade for Henry, if you believe you will not make the playoffs by holding onto CMC.

Rather own Henry going forward he's the better overall RB 

So I can get henry , need a few more opinions please fellas