Sign in to follow this  
LastFantasy

Trade for Hunt or Gurley? WHIR

12 Team PPR  QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex

QB: Wentz, Goff

WR: Ridley, Robinson, Woods, Boyd, Fuller,

RB: Clyde Helaire, Drake, Mike Davis, Murray, 

TE: Evan Engram, 

I am trying to trade the last place guy for a running back because his WR is pretty much non existent. He has Elliot and jones off the table but he is willing to trade hunt or gurley. I am pretty thin on RBs unless kamara gets hurt and CMC comes back (davis). 

I am thinking about trading Boyd for hunt or gurley. Should I? and which one should i go for? 

I would definitely send the trade. I prefer Hunt because Gurleys arthritis could kick in any day. However, Hunt is somewhat TD dependent because he doesn't get that many carries. But he can catch the ball for sure.

Posted (edited)

I would easily trade Boyd for either RB. I prefer Hunt, especially in a ppr league. Hunt has better long term value and is on an offense that would run every play if they could. Plus if anything were to ever happen to Chubbs, Kareem Hunt would become a top 3 must start RB. 

Edited by TheBlueBlazer

I would do the trade for either runningback.  I actually prefer Gurley over Hunt.  Just think Hunt is going to cool off unless he starts getting more touches.  His touches have been low

Hunt easily. He don't have two arthritis filled knees. 

1 hour ago, LastFantasy said:

Is hunt groin injury something to be worried about in this trade?

The team is really underplaying it. If it's anything serious they can afford to take it easy with Hunt, since they have Chubb. I think Hunt will be fine, even though he might not get much work this week.

26 minutes ago, TheBlueBlazer said:

The team is really underplaying it. If it's anything serious they can afford to take it easy with Hunt, since they have Chubb. I think Hunt will be fine, even though he might not get much work this week.

Thank you. I wont need him in the upcoming weeks, this is just more for depth in case soeone gets injured in RB