Sign in to follow this  
SteelersScotty

Who to Drop for a Kicker?

I cut Younghoe Koo after he got hurt last week but now have to replace him with someone in my 10 team, .5 PPR league.

Who's the most expendable?

RB: Mixon, Jacobs, Robinson, Gibson, Montgomery, Kelley

WR: Golladay, D.J. Moore, Chark, Gage, Harry, Higgins

I'm confused. You don't currently have a kicker at all on your roster? That's why you're wanting to drop a skill position player? It's either Harry or Higgins then. I guess I'd lean towards Harry, but it's pretty close.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TheBlueBlazer said:

I'm confused. You don't currently have a kicker at all on your roster? That's why you're wanting to drop a skill position player? It's either Harry or Higgins then. I guess I'd lean towards Harry, but it's pretty close.

My thoughts exactly. Im guessing instead of claiming a kicker you claimed Higgins to try and trade him and couldn’t find anyone?? Anyways, I’d go with Harry. Higbee has a better chance to contribute ROS

8 hours ago, TheBlueBlazer said:

My kicker was an obvious cut because he got hurt last week. Tee Higgins cleared waivers so I added him and thought I could use this week to buy me some time and monitor the injuries of Chark and Gage before eventually departing with a WR so I could add a kicker before this week's games begin.

I included my RBs because some people are saying Kelley won't be as impressive with Herbert instead of Tyrod.