Sign in to follow this  
buckets88

Acquiring Andrews WHIR

No way.  Hurst is trash imo, so you're offering a solid wr for a solid wr and andrews.  My guess is the guy wouldn't take Thielen for Andrews even up.  I wouldn't.  Thielen and Hunt might get the conversation started.

• Thanks 1

but there are 3-4 TE's that are performing better then Hurst that consistently sit on the WW, so im not certain anyone would want him which sucks because he has the same amount of TD's in 3 games that he had in 2 seasons with BAL

12 minutes ago, springtexas1983 said:

but there are 3-4 TE's that are performing better then Hurst that consistently sit on the WW, so im not certain anyone would want him which sucks because he has the same amount of TD's in 3 games that he had in 2 seasons with BAL

Whats wrong with Hurst? Just too many mouths to feed? I remember i owned hooper last year and he didnt ball out till about second half of the season.

inconsistent, he should of had a hell of a game last week and he just vanished after that TD.....mind you he has one good week and one bad week and this could be his good one but i would rather use Schultz Cox or even Tonyan if Adams is out for GB

I like Hurst when he was a Raven, at least from a talent standpoint.  Andrews overshadowed him pretty quickly though so he never really had a chance to shine.  I drafted him this year but cut bait already.  I don't know what the issue is.  Ryan loved him during camp, but maybe he needs to go in two TE sets and can't handle the deal by himself?  Having Ridley, Julio, and now freaking Gage surely doesn't improve his place in the pecking order either.

• Like 1