kuboarder09

Golladay for JRobinson or Jacobs?? WHIR

Were I trading with you, I'd take Golladay for JRob, not for Jacobs.  I'd need another piece added in for Jacobs, like Johnson or Boyd.  Even then, don't think I would do it.

Posted (edited)

If you can get Golladay for Josh Jacobs, I'd take that trade for sure. I'm not quite as high on J Robinson. It's not a terrible trade, but I'd try to move a different WR than Golladay. Kenny did great last year and that was without Stafford for most of it. Now that Matthew is healthy and Golladay is finally healthy too, he's going to be too shelf WR the rest of the year.

Edited by TheBlueBlazer

i would try Kenny G for Robinson, he is going to blow up again this week against the Bengals. I would think that if you were to get Jacobs you would have to add something and have to do a 2 for 2 deal with a low end person coming back as well 

What is the league format for scoring, keeper, dynasty etc.  As an owner of Jrob and Jacobs, no way I'd give either of them for Golladay.  At least in the league I'm in, RBs are just way too valuable.  And us Jrob owners are overly high on him at this point, will cost a premium in my opinion.

If you're trading your Golladay to get either JRob or Jacobs, then deff target Jacobs! Jacobs is a stud. JRob will fall off soon. Don't give up Golladay for JRob

I’d be willing to attach something to Golladay for Jacobs. I’m not in on Golladay this year. I love Robinson and, even though I’m not high on him, I think Golladag’s value is higher than thst

Golladay > JRob

jacobs > Golladay

As can read, JRob owners think he’s the second coming and won’t budge wo getting your best player.  You’ll pay the same for him that you would for Zeke or Jacobs.  IMO he isn’t worth it, but Jacobs is.