• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm adding him for the mustache alone

His name is Giovani. It's a travesty it took him this long to do it

Here are Gio's 4 games with no Mixon:   19.0, 13.3, 19.6, and 25.6.

Posted Images

19 hours ago, LacesOut said:

I think a lot of Perine was due to the game being out of hand for a while. I might be wrong but I think he is just Bernard breather guy unless it's over 

Snap counts last three games:

Gio:  57 (76%), 47 (64%), and 44 (68%)

Perine: 19 (25%), 24 (33%), and 16 (25%)

Red zone:

Gio: 4-0-3

Perine: 3-0-2

Carries:

Gio:13-15-8

Perine: 1-10-7

Targets:

Gio: 5-4-7

Perine: 1-1-1

I think Perine is clearly the backup guy and Gio the main based on the stats.  Four of Perine's 7 carries came in the 4th quarter in the last game, although Gio did get 2 in the 4th.

So while Gio's carries were down, targets were a little up.  But obviously hoping that Gio is game script independent and a PPR stud.  Fingers crossed that he can get on track this week.

• Thanks 3
2 hours ago, CooL said:

Snap counts last three games:

Gio:  57 (76%), 47 (64%), and 44 (68%)

Perine: 19 (25%), 24 (33%), and 16 (25%)

Red zone:

Gio: 4-0-3

Perine: 3-0-2

Carries:

Gio:13-15-8

Perine: 1-10-7

Targets:

Gio: 5-4-7

Perine: 1-1-1

I think Perine is clearly the backup guy and Gio the main based on the stats.  Four of Perine's 7 carries came in the 4th quarter in the last game, although Gio did get 2 in the 4th.

So while Gio's carries were down, targets were a little up.  But obviously hoping that Gio is game script independent and a PPR stud.  Fingers crossed that he can get on track this week.

That's what I was wondering myself.  I was wondering if Perine will now be in a committee with Gio if Mixon is out or if it was just because of the game flow.

Edited by sjm76
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, ilikepieman said:

And there it finally is.

Still trying to buy Mixon. Would be curious if any Gio owners have any luck securing Mixon and for what.

With the potential for Mixon being out ROS, now I'm wondering if S. Perine should be rostered. Next couple weeks are plus matchups for the Cinci run game.

2 minutes ago, CooL said:

RB1 ROS. Take us to the ship, mustache man!

Something tells me Gio will probably split with Perine, something along the lines of 60/40 because Perine has looked very good with the carries he's been given for the past 2 games.

5 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

Something tells me Gio will probably split with Perine, something along the lines of 60/40 because Perine has looked very good with the carries he's been given for the past 2 games.

This worries me as well, Perine doesn't have to take the job over to be a problem for Gio owners. If he gets, say, half the goal line work and 1/3 of the rest of the carries, Gio starts to look more like a flex than an RB2 imo (at least in standard). He has had the clear majority of the snaps, but I am concerned that he will miss out on some touches here and there which will cut into his value

9 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

Honestly I’ve watched their games and feel they are trending more towards this. I own Gio in a couple leagues but just have a feeling he won’t be the workhorse we all are hoping he will be.

Edited by Silkk1211
  • Thanks 1

On 10/29/2020 at 6:55 PM, Sternes said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it his job the rest of the year.

On 10/29/2020 at 7:02 PM, OdellBaconJr said:

lol when mixon is back he's going back to backup 

On 10/29/2020 at 7:03 PM, Sternes said:

Why do you think I'm implying he has the job OVER Mixon?  He has the job because I think there WON'T BE any Mixon the rest of the year.

On 10/29/2020 at 7:04 PM, OdellBaconJr said:

mixon will be back after the bye 

On 10/29/2020 at 11:54 PM, GarrettHasTheClap said:

😂😂😂 the bias takes on here.  Rest Mixon the rest of the year😂😂😂 People say the funniest things when they get a waiver wire guy as starting rb. 

On 10/30/2020 at 6:03 PM, smeeze said:

Mixon is day-to-day and there’s half the season left. Give it a rest.