springtexas1983

League Manager question in ESPN...WHIR

Does anyone know how to take over another players team in the ESPN format?

Im the commish in our 12 team full PPR league and a owner has given up on his team after week 1 when Barkley went out and then Kittle got hurt. I've texted him numerous times trying to get him to be competitive but he continues to not do anything. I tried changing his roster yesterday and I don't know how to do it, does anyone in here know how to change other peoples lineup as the LM?

I had a dilemma with him yesterday because he played Diontae Johnson in his flex and i told him to change it but he ignored me and left him in, I didn't want it to be an easy win for the other guy but by the time the SF/Philly game started last night the last place team with a player on bye was up by 22 pts so i left the player in but moving forward i will be setting his lineup. 

3 minutes ago, springtexas1983 said:

Does anyone know how to take over another players team in the ESPN format?

Im the commish in our 12 team full PPR league and a owner has given up on his team after week 1 when Barkley went out and then Kittle got hurt. I've texted him numerous times trying to get him to be competitive but he continues to not do anything. I tried changing his roster yesterday and I don't know how to do it, does anyone in here know how to change other peoples lineup as the LM?

I had a dilemma with him yesterday because he played Diontae Johnson in his flex and i told him to change it but he ignored me and left him in, I didn't want it to be an easy win for the other guy but by the time the SF/Philly game started last night the last place team with a player on bye was up by 22 pts so i left the player in but moving forward i will be setting his lineup. 

IMHO you can't start changing his line up now. Leave it as is, let everyone have the same advantage as the first 4 weeks. 

would seem a bit unfair to change his starting line up each week since the first four weeks he didnt care at all

yes there is options under the league manager tools that you can set his roster.  or just sounds like you need a new team manager