MalHammer3

Dynasty League Looking for 2 New Owners

Hey guys, I run a dynasty league that is on proboards and ESPN. It is 16 teams, we just finished our 2nd season this past year, one of the openings I have was kind of unexpected as I thought the owner was committed to the league. 

We use real life contracts for the players, the rosters are PG, SG, SF, PF, C, G, F, 2 UTL, 6 bench spots, 2 "IR" spots, and 3 G-League spots. 

We have a 2 round rookie draft and a 2 round FA draft every year, a "franchise tag" to use on one potential FA from your roster. 

It is a H2H CATs league with the CATs being FG%, FT%, 3PM, REB, AST, STL, BLK, TO, and PTS

6 teams make the playoffs every season with the top 2 seeds getting a bye, then the 10 teams that missed the playoffs go into a lottery like the NBA for the top pick. 

Our lottery is tied to the NBA's lottery, so whoever has the worst record in our league is tied to the NBA team with the worst record and so on. 

I am probably forgetting something, but here are the rosters: 

Team A: Kyrie Irving, Josh Hart, Trevor Ariza, Nemanja Bjelica, Ivica Zubac, Demar Derozan, Kevin Knox, Devonte Graham, Eric Paschall, Ja Morant, Wesley Matthews, Meyers Leonard, Ersan Ilyasova, Carsen Edwards, Spencer Dinwiddie, #4 rookie pick, #7 FA pick, #10 FA pick, #23 FA pick and their 2021 picks

Team B (finished 4th): Trae Young, Lou Williams, Taurean Prince, Draymond Green, Joel Embiid, Terrance Ross, Kyle Anderson, Trey Lyles, Jeff Teague, Eric Bledsoe, DeAndre Jordan, Harrison Barnes, Joe Harris, Tim Hardaway Jr, Jonas Valanciunas, Ish Smith, G-League of Paul Eboua and Ty Jerome, #29 Rookie pick, #13 FA pick, #29 FA pick, then their 2021 1st and both their 2021 FA picks

Leave questions below or your email if you are interested

if either team is still available i'd be very keep to take a look at either

coyneslot@hotmail.com

Bump. The season starts in just over a month, the team above that finished 4th last season still needs an owner. Let me know if you are interested!

Edited by MalHammer3

With the rookie draft this week and the season starting in just over a month, anyone looking to join a league like this? Team that finished 4th last year still available

13 hours ago, TMMB22 said:

toddemayer@yahoo.com I'll take the team.

Hey so, we found a guy for that team, but I am waiting to hear back from a guy that said he was in for this season, but has not been on in a while, so if I do not hear back from him in soon, we would have that team open to fill. The team finished 14th of 16, but has LeBron, PG13, and KAT on it, so it has pieces to play with, just not sure if it will be open yet or not