RJMacReady

Who should I drop for a QB? WHIR!!

I’m playing in a league with shallow benches and extra IR slots. Have to pick up a QB since Rodgers is on bye. My options to drop are Tyler Boyd, DJ Moore, and Damien Harris. My other RBs and WRs are Zeke, Jones, Singletary, Beckham, and Dionte Johnson. Who would you drop of the three I mentioned? Typically I’d say Harris, but I’m pretty thin at RB behind my studs. Thanks and WHIR!

That's so tough. It's got to be Harris. You can't drop the rest. I'd honestly just rather roll without a kicker for a while and maybe one of your guys will get ruled out so that you can regulate them to the IR and pick up a kicker.

Just now, CamNewton said:

That's so tough. It's got to be Harris. You can't drop the rest. I'd honestly just rather roll without a kicker for a while and maybe one of your guys will get ruled out so that you can regulate them to the IR and pick up a kicker.

Lol. My kicker was Crosby so I already dropped him because I had to bring Harris out of the IR spot.

Just now, RJMacReady said:

Lol. My kicker was Crosby so I already dropped him because I had to bring Harris out of the IR spot.

Damn. Yeah you've got to cut Harris. You can't cut Moore or Boyd unfortunately. Someone would 100% grab them and benefit from it. Maybe cut your D/ST so you can figure it out later in the week? I'd honestly cut your D/ST, try to get a trade done for a slight upgrade by offering an overpowered two for one, and then pick up a kicker and D/ST at the last minute. That's the 5Head strategy.

I think the only option to drop is Harris

Help me out?

I threw out Harris and Beckham to the Hopkins, Hill, and Ridley owners just to take a shot. If no one bites, I’ll drop Harris

Yeah that’s too much, you can’t afford to lose RB depth. I honestly would probably hold Harris in case he is a thing and drop Diontae, as tough as that is. I’m assuming your waiver wire has lots of decent WR talent due to shallow benches and not much RB talent. contrarian take I know, but that’s my two cents

9 minutes ago, BaBaBooey said:

Yeah that’s too much, you can’t afford to lose RB depth. I honestly would probably hold Harris in case he is a thing and drop Diontae, as tough as that is. I’m assuming your waiver wire has lots of decent WR talent due to shallow benches and not much RB talent. contrarian take I know, but that’s my two cents

Dionte is one of the only ones I won’t give up. He’s getting 35% of the target share and returning kickoffs.

4 minutes ago, RJMacReady said:

Dionte is one of the only ones I won’t give up. He’s getting 35% of the target share and returning kickoffs.

Yep that’s fair, hard to put him above the other 3 WR you have though

The trade offer is too much.  I agree with dropping Harris.

Return the favor?

I think you have to drop Harris. As we all know, that backfield is tough to rely on week to week anyway.