Sign in to follow this  
Jlec93

DJ Moore/Drake for Evans/Landry? WHIR

Posted (edited)

12 Team Full PPR:

My DJ Moore/Drake for his Mike Evans/Jarvis Landry. I could maybe consider asking for Stephon Diggs instead of Landry but I doubt he'd do that. Should I do this trade?
I feel like Moore is going to rebound personally, but I feel like Drake may be completely phased out, I have no faith for him gaining back any of his trade value.

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB1: Kamara
RB2: Kenyan Drake
WR1: DJ Moore
WR2: DJ Chark
WR3: Deebo Samuel
Flex: David Montgomery
TE: Darren Waller

Bench:
RB: Damien Harris
RB: Brian Hill
QB: Drew Brees
WR: Gabriel Davis
WR: Scott Miller

Edited by Jlec93

thanks for mine. honestly i wouldnt do it. unfortunately we have to stick to Drake/moore. Evans is also injured and landry isnt doing much right now. if you trade drake your thinner at rb too.

Thx for mine - I agree with the others - this leaves you too thin at RB - I'd be looking to include an RB in return.  I get that Drake is trending downward, but it's hard to sell him low right now. Same with Moore, unfortunately.  I'd stay put and hope they turn it around and live up to where you drafted them.  Good luck!

I'd much, much rather have the Drake/Moore side of things. I want no part of Landry, and I think Evans production severely dips once Godwin is back in the fold.

Agree with everyone above. Stick with who you have. Maybe play Harris over Drake if he has another strong week. Thanks for the help with mine.

5 hours ago, Jlec93 said:

12 Team Full PPR:

My DJ Moore/Drake for his Mike Evans/Jarvis Landry. I could maybe consider asking for Stephon Diggs instead of Landry but I doubt he'd do that. Should I do this trade?
I feel like Moore is going to rebound personally, but I feel like Drake may be completely phased out, I have no faith for him gaining back any of his trade value.

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB1: Kamara
RB2: Kenyan Drake
WR1: DJ Moore
WR2: DJ Chark
WR3: Deebo Samuel
Flex: David Montgomery
TE: Darren Waller

Bench:
RB: Damien Harris
RB: Brian Hill
QB: Drew Brees
WR: Gabriel Davis
WR: Scott Miller

Think you should stay put, cause you would be thin at RB. Harris looked good last night, but trying to figure out NE RB is impossible. Thanks for mine!