Sign in to follow this  
cgu112

Give Woods + DJ Moore for Thielen? 0.5ppr. WHIR 100%

Start 3 wrs. Other wrs are Diggs, Fuller, Hollywood and Jeudy.  Rbs are CMC, Taylor, Conner, Gibson. Allen at qb and Kelce at TE so solid well rounded team.

Looking for more upside from my wr1/2 which woods hasnt (isnt expected to) offer.   Too much to give up?  Will help all who respond. Thank you!

I think it is a bit too much. Just because Thielen has been kinda inconsistent this year. If you think he can produce like week 1 and 4 every week I would do it but I am not confident in that.

help?

I'd rather have the depth of Woods/Moore, especially with injuries and COVID this year. Like someone said, they've all been inconsistent TBH.

Help mine?

6 hours ago, mvttchew said:

I'd rather have the depth of Woods/Moore, especially with injuries and COVID this year. Like someone said, they've all been inconsistent TBH.

Help mine?

I would much rather the 2nd one. I like it a lot actually.  First one seems like too much.  Getting zeke is great but thats overpay. I would try hopkins and kelley for zeke (doubtful). Or even mixon and godwin?  Also doubtful probably

• Thanks 1