Sign in to follow this  
Dirtywater97

Alex Smith 2020 Outlook

Washington QB by the end of the game, maybe even halftime if they are down big to the Rams.

Anyone who has shares of of any Redskins player should be hoping for the same. 

As happy as I will be seeing him out there I'll also be a bit nervous when he gets tackled. This dude has been through hell and is a warrior to even consider coming back and playing a contact sport.

• Like 2

Gotta be pulling for this guy. Watching that E60 of his trials thru the leg was unbelievable...

• Like 1

I’m rooting for this guy. Might possibly the only guy I legitimately rooting for with no fantasy shares, no betting shares, nothing. Just a very likeable guy. And yes I did meet him in person during his rookie season and his last season with the Niners.

Would be cool as hell to see him take snaps under center and somehow miraculously get the Redskins to the playoffs. That would be helluva story. 

• Like 3

Genuinely good dude, but even seeing the video of his leg in normal function makes me cringe and wonder how in the hell he's able to play football. 

We're big Washington fans, and my son has been asking me for the past 2 years when I thought Smith would come back. I tried to tell him in the nicest way possible, NEVER. I'm really surprised he's going to be active, and excited/scared for him at the same time. I watched his E:60 special, that injury & rehab was freaking gruesome. Guy was pretty close to losing his leg entirely. I don't know how it will hold up to being rolled on by 300+ lb lineman but I guess they know what they're doing if they put him in.

Did Trent Williams get all the old doctors fired?  I really hope he got clearance from competent people.

Honestly, he's already proven to himself and everyone else that he had the stones to return and get back to the highest level.  There's nothing left to do.  He has more money than he'll ever need.  Hang 'em up buddy - go enjoy the rest of your life with your family.

On 10/7/2020 at 10:37 AM, Dirtywater97 said:

Senior VP of Media.

It would be a great story for sure. I'm personally rooting for the guy.

Thanks for this,also read some more of her page,good info.

Edited by Fabrini

Am I crazy thinking he could be a sneaky good stream this week? Washington plays the Bengals in what could be a shootout... Smith threw a whopping 55 pass attempts last week and had nearly 400 yards. The experts are ranking him super low but he seems like a better option than some of the other streaming options like Stafford and Wentz. Anyone else have thoughts on him?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, drisser said:

Am I crazy thinking he could be a sneaky good stream this week? Washington plays the Bengals in what could be a shootout... Smith threw a whopping 55 pass attempts last week and had nearly 400 yards. The experts are ranking him super low but he seems like a better option than some of the other streaming options like Stafford and Wentz. Anyone else have thoughts on him?

They just got ripped to shreds by Ben, why not? 

I think Alex Smith should be VERY streamable this week. He's getting better and the fact that hes out there is pretty awesome. His confidence is building and when you got a special player like Scary Terry to throw to, good things should happen. Definitely a Top 15 start with a sneaky ability to enter TOP 10 QB performance this week.

• Thanks 1