Sign in to follow this  
leffe186

Who to FLEX? WHIR

Hi everyone,

Got a couple of byes this week so need two of the below to FLEX in 0.5PPR. Who would you choose and why? Please add a third choice too as there's a decent chance Singletary is COVIDed:

Singletary @ Titans

Gallup v Giants

D'Ernest Johnson v Colts

Tee Higgins at Ravens

Dalton Schultz v Giants

WHIR. Thanks!

For this one give me Johnson and Higgins.  The Browns clearly want to run the ball and Johnson is coming off of a very good game and with Chubb down he should get a decent amount of work.  Also Higgins seems to be getting better every week.  It is a tough matchup against the Ravens but with your other guys I just don't sense Dallas and the Giants being a high scoring game I think it could be a dud.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Hi everyone,

Got a couple of byes this week so need two of the below to FLEX in 0.5PPR. Who would you choose and why? Please add a third choice too as there's a decent chance Singletary is COVIDed:

Singletary @ Titans

Gallup v Giants

D'Ernest Johnson v Colts

Tee Higgins at Ravens

Dalton Schultz v Giants

WHIR. Thanks!

With Moss being eased back into things, I'm rolling with Singletary and Johnson in this one. Too many options in Cincy and Dallas to side with Higgins or Schultz. Third option would be Higgins, but I'd much rather start the other two.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Singletary is a pretty solid must start if he plays and I’ve seen no indication he has COVID.

Then Gallup vs a bad NYG D in what should be a high scoring game for the Cowboys and the other pick would be Shultz for the same reason as Gallup

Edited by superman100679
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, superman100679 said:

Singletary is a pretty solid must start if he plays and I’ve seen no indication he has COVID.

Then Gallup vs a bad NYG D in what should be a high scoring game for the Cowboys and the other pick would be Shultz for the same reason as Gallup

It's not Singletary I'm worried about, but that he's playing the Titans 😉. Hopefully.

1) Singletary (head and shoulders above the rest if the game happens)

2) Gallup (have a feeling this game is going to be a shoot out, and he's due)

3) HIggins (tough match-up, but I like him more than your other options)

• Like 1

1) Singletary: Still the starting tailback; Titans rank 29th against the run

2)Gallup: G-Men corners are susceptible to big-plays.  Gallup is the deep threat.  Mediocre defenses on both sides suggest points a plenty.  Like Gallup for a score! 

3)Johnson: Browns remain committed to running the ball.  Colts present a tough matchup, however his likely 10 touches presents more defined opportunity than that of the others on your list 

Thanks for the feedback on mine.  Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

Yeah, I have Singletary and Gallup in there right now, so I'm kinda with both you last two guys. The new wrinkle is that I have Kyler, so I may have to drop Higgins or D'Ernest just to field a QB. That would mean I have to wait until just before the 1pm games to make a choice, which suuuucks.

Andrews being Questionable suddenly also might take Schultz out of the equation.

Oh FF, you cruel mistress.

Singletary: (Moss looking doubtful) NFL bending over backwards to get this game played because it doesn't want teams to forfeit a game)

Schultz: TE 3 overall since taking over for Jarwin. 

Higgins: As Cincy liking playing catchup.

• Like 1

Agree with everyone above on Singletary. No brainer there. I'd then go Gallup (shootout) and Johnson 3rd. Colts Defense is no joke, so hopefully Singletary plays and you don't have to swap them out.

• Like 1

I think I'd go with Singletary and Johnson, with Higgins as a third option. Doubt he'll draw Humphrey against the Ravens so that could get him more action if Green/Boyd are shut down all day.

• Like 1