3. Lamb

4. Ruggs

5. Jeudy

6. Aiyuk

7. Shenault

8. Davis

9. Claypool?

10. Raegor?

Pretty close list, I would easily have Jeudy over Ruggs tho. 

• Like 1

1. Lamb

2. Jeudy

3. Higgins

4. Shenault

5. J Jefferson

5. Claypool

6. Aiyuk

7. Ruggs

8. Reagor

9. Mooney

10. Davis

11. Hamler

12. Edwards

1. Lamb

2. Jefferson 

3. jeudy

4. Higgins

5. claypool

6. shenault

7.Aiyuk

8. ruggs

9. reagor

rest are various shades of totally irrelevant

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, cheezor42 said:

1. Lamb

2. Jefferson 

3. jeudy

4. Higgins

5. claypool

6. shenault

7.Aiyuk

8. ruggs

9. reagor

rest are various shades of totally irrelevant

Spot on! Couldn’t agree with u more.

5 hours ago, pbjfb said:

1. Lamb

2. Jeudy

3. Higgins

4. Shenault

5. J Jefferson

5. Claypool

6. Aiyuk

7. Ruggs

8. Reagor

9. Mooney

10. Davis

11. Hamler

12. Edwards

No Pittman? No Mims?

6 minutes ago, corey_rideout said:

No Pittman? No Mims?

both haven't shown much and are currently hurt, aren't they? So dynasty wise they should be on everybodys radar, but currently they haven't done much.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SadFaceHappy said:

My ranking at the moment, as far as who I want for the rest of the season, would be:

1. Jefferson- over 100 yards in 2 games since they moved him to a starter on the outside.

2. Higgins- Cincy has been, and probably will continue, throwing the ball.  A lot.  Burrow has looked good, and AJ Green has looked shot.  Boyd is the main man here, but I could see Tee becoming clear second banana quickly.

3. Aiyuk- I think San Fran will manufacture touches for him, though consistency could be an issue.  We might see the 49ers at full strength for the first time this weekend, with Deborah and Kittle back for sure, and most likely Mostert, but we won't know until we see them out there with Jimmy G.

4. Ruggs- he'd be higher if he didn't have a hamstring issue along with his twisted knee.  Looked promising in that first half we saw him healthy.  If he gets back to 100%, I'd slot him just behind Jefferson because Carr doesn't air it out so much.

5. Gabriel Davis- has looked real good with the ball, but he's stuck behind Diggs and Brown.  Must have if one of them goes down for an extended time.

Who else?

Did u just rank gabriel davis above ceedee and jeudy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Lots of y'all are high on Jeudy I haven't been very impressed. He'd be 8 or 9 for me at this point.

Ruggs down there too for me.

Based off what I've seen this year.

Edited by Dirtywater97

Posted (edited)

1. Jefferson

2. Lamb

3. Higgins

4. Shenault/Aiyuk

5. Claypool

6. Gabriel Davis

7. Jeudy/Ruggs I guess (really expected these guys to show me a lot more this year)

8. Reagor

9. Mooney

Other guys really haven't done enough for me to take note yet.

Edited by Dirtywater97
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, SadFaceHappy said:

My ranking at the moment, as far as who I want for the rest of the season, would be:

1. Jefferson- over 100 yards in 2 games since they moved him to a starter on the outside.

2. Higgins- Cincy has been, and probably will continue, throwing the ball.  A lot.  Burrow has looked good, and AJ Green has looked shot.  Boyd is the main man here, but I could see Tee becoming clear second banana quickly.

3. Aiyuk- I think San Fran will manufacture touches for him, though consistency could be an issue.  We might see the 49ers at full strength for the first time this weekend, with Deborah and Kittle back for sure, and most likely Mostert, but we won't know until we see them out there with Jimmy G.

4. Ruggs- he'd be higher if he didn't have a hamstring issue along with his twisted knee.  Looked promising in that first half we saw him healthy.  If he gets back to 100%, I'd slot him just behind Jefferson because Carr doesn't air it out so much.

5. Gabriel Davis- has looked real good with the ball, but he's stuck behind Diggs and Brown.  Must have if one of them goes down for an extended time.

Who else?

Cedee Lamb says hi. 

1 hour ago, Dirtywater97 said:

Lots of y'all are high on Jeudy I haven't been very impressed. He'd be 8 or 9 for me at this point.

Ruggs down there too for me.

Based off what I've seen this year.

Jeudy is 3rd among rookie WR in yards and would be 1st without 3 pretty ugly drops.  55+ yards every game, 15 YPC, and a straight Moss play under his belt.  All of that and he's also had the likes of Jeff Driskel and Brett Rypien throwing to him soooo... 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, tsh00k said:

Jeudy is 3rd among rookie WR in yards and would be 1st without 3 pretty ugly drops.  55+ yards every game, 15 YPC, and a straight Moss play under his belt.  All of that and he's also had the likes of Jeff Driskel and Brett Rypien throwing to him soooo... 

I went back and watched a bit more tape on him. I think I was a bit harsh because of the drops.

Would prob move him up to 5 in place of Claypool. Claypool has shined in his limited opportunities though.

Edited by Dirtywater97

Posted (edited)

Jeudy has done more and has more value right now, but Claypool aka Mapletron looks like the better dynasty option to me. He's going to be dominant in the not too distant future. 

Edited by Drewfus
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, El_Chingon said:

I have Shenault way down the list for this class, maybe not even top 10. Shows how deep and talented they are as a whole.

Severely underrating Shenault 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Shenault is up there with Jefferson and C.D. lamb with most highlight worthy plays this year. Mainly due to his YAC ability on display this season. 

If he had a better QB on a level of the guys ahead of him he'd be getting a lot more attention.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 9amest said:

Did u just rank gabriel davis above ceedee and jeudy

Mistakes were made 

On 10/8/2020 at 7:05 PM, SadFaceHappy said:

Ok, we're a quarter of the way through the (real) season, and a lot of rookie receivers have been getting playing time.

What are our thoughts on these guys so far, for the rest of the season, and for keeper/dynasty?

Ceedee is a lock to be a superstar.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Not really at all meant to be a knock on Shenault, rather as I said in my post, this is just a ridiculously deep and talented WR class. 

Guys I have in the 1st tier above Shenault (dynasty, in no particular order):

• Jefferson
  • Jeudy
  • Lamb

2nd tier of rookie receivers, no particular order:

• Higgins
  • Ruggs
  • Reagor
  • Shenault
  • Aiyuk
  • Mims
  • Edwards
  • Pittman
  • Claypool

^^Lots of these guys haven't had a chance to prove themselves due to injury, lack of reps due to covid, etc. which is why I have them lumped together in a tier because way too early to judge after 4 games with no preseason or training camp to acclimate.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, El_Chingon said:

Not really at all meant to be a knock on Shenault, rather as I said in my post, this is just a ridiculously deep and talented WR class. 

Guys I have in the 1st tier above Shenault (dynasty, in no particular order):

• Jefferson
  • Jeudy
  • Lamb

2nd tier of rookie receivers, no particular order:

• Higgins
  • Ruggs
  • Reagor
  • Shenault
  • Aiyuk
  • Mims
  • Edwards
  • Pittman
  • Claypool

^^Lots of these guys haven't had a chance to prove themselves due to injury, lack of reps due to covid, etc. which is why I have them lumped together in a tier because way too early to judge after 4 games with no preseason or training camp to acclimate.

That’s fair everybody has their own ranks on the rookie WRs but when you say “Shenault is way down the list” “maybe not even top 10” Im thinking you have him at rookie WR 10-15 rank... which imo would be severely underestimating his skills. Top 7 as you have him listed here is fair enough to me. Personally I think he’ll be better for fantasy than both Jeudy, Ruggs and Higgins. 

15 hours ago, Dirtywater97 said:

Shenault is up there with Jefferson and C.D. lamb with most highlight worthy plays this year. Mainly due to his YAC ability on display this season. 

If he had a better QB on a level of the guys ahead of him he'd be getting a lot more attention.

Shenault has less mouths to feed than Jefferson and especially Lamb.  Jefferson may be emerging as a #1 tho.

These 3 are the top 3 for me. 

Mapletron has some pretty high upside averaging 16.8 yards per target!

47 minutes ago, Rotocious said:

Shenault has less mouths to feed than Jefferson and especially Lamb.  Jefferson may be emerging as a #1 tho.

Jeudy is playing with scrub QBs and losing both Sutton/Fant means defenses can focus their attention on him.  Don't confuse his current team situation and a 4 game sample size with talent.

Like Jeudy, Jefferson can run the full route tree and the presence of a dominant run game and of Thielen opens up the field for him.  I agree he is emerging as the #1.

Re: Lamb, not sure why "mouths to feed" is a concern when his offense is averaging north of 400 passing yards / game....

4 hours ago, Rotocious said:

Both Jefferson & Shenault are the #2 WR's on their teams.  I think Jefferson is the better pure WR but, Shenault is more of the swiss army knife as he adds a rushing element.  Also, JAX is more pass heavy than MIN.

• Like 1