superman100679

Week 5 WR2, who would you start? WHIR

Might depend upon how your league is playing the COVID stuff. Are they allowing substitutions? Apparently no new Titans positives this morning, although there's a long way to go until Tuesday. If they're not allowing substitutions you might just have to play it safe with Hollywood Brown, particularly as there's not a guarantee Brown plays anyway d/t injury, and he'd be up against Tre'Davious/might be limited anyway.

I think I'd probably play it safe(ish) with Brown for all the above reasons.

Help with mine?

• Like 1

Hollywood as long lamar is playing. 

• Like 1

I would personally go Hollywood.  I don't like Bills D and I don't like Aj just coming back off injury.  Help with mine?  

• Like 1

TOUGH. CALL.

I have both of them, and was considering fading 1 if not both of them as bad as that sounds until I saw some further news

AJ has been in a team COVID mess + his recovered bone bruise.  Has had very little time to practice, and is against a good Bills D (Monitor this, BUT Tre'davious might be out!)

Hollywood would be the guy I would probably choose, but last I checked, he and Lamar have a Questionable tag.  CIN is more vulnerable than BUF

Help with mine too please?

• Like 1

Hollywood for me this week. Too much risk with anything Titans right now plus coming off an injury.