Sign in to follow this  
Jay85

Help me Trade - WHIR 100%

See current lineup as of now. 

12team - 0.5 Pt PPR - 2-2 Record right now. 

I know i am need a decent or good starting RB. Following players i am in talks with their owners waiting to hear from me. 

David Johnson, Kareem Hunt, David Montgomery, Gurley, Johnathan Taylor, Mike Davis, Josh Jacobs and maybe James Conner but without Snell. I am open to hear trade on other RB also or should i just ride it out? 

Help me come with a trade for one of those RB. 

QB - Lamar 

RB - Gibson and White 

WR - Hill and Evans 

TE - Ebron  

Flex (2) - CeeDee Lamb and Marquis Brown 

K - Tucker 

Def - Tampa Bays 

Bench - Hines, Watkins, Chubb, Fant & Alshon Jeffrey. 

100% WHIR 

I like Jacobs a lot but difficult to have him.

his owner wants who ?

thanks you

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tomy said:

I like Jacobs a lot but difficult to have him.

his owner wants who ?

thanks you

Pretty sure he will ask for Evan or Hill for him. my Plan is to sell Lamb if possible for any Rb i get. 

With Lamb you must target an owner with very good rb and few wr

someone has 2 rb in this list? Target him with Lamb

• Thanks 1

Tough call. You have some depth at WR so it might be worth the gamble since Chubb is out for quite awhile. If you concede to trade someone like Evans I think I'd target Hunt.  If you want to something like smaller you could try Lamb for someone like Gaskin, Fournette, or L.Bell. There's risk involved, but it might be enough of a band-aid to get you through the next few weeks. 

Help with mine? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tomy said:

With Lamb you must target an owner with very good rb and few wr

someone has 2 rb in this list? Target him with Lamb

Team A - DJ Moore, Edelman  with Gurley, David Johnson, Hunt and Montgomery. 

Team B - Arob, Chark, Diggs  with Taylor, Jacobs, Davis and Aaron Jones (He might not even trade but worth trying) 

Team C - Thielen, McLaurin, AJ Brown with Conner, Carson, Murray, Akers, Moss, Swift 

3 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

Tough call. You have some depth at WR so it might be worth the gamble since Chubb is out for quite awhile. If you concede to trade someone like Evans I think I'd target Hunt.  If you want to something like smaller you could try Lamb for someone like Gaskin, Fournette, or L.Bell. There's risk involved, but it might be enough of a band-aid to get you through the next few weeks. 

Help with mine? 

I was thinking the same for Hunt but offer Lamb since hunt already has a tag for groin injury or maybe buy low of DJ or Taylor for Lamb if they can buy. 

I am not fan of giving up Lamb for Gaskin, Fournette or Bell. 

If you don’t want to give up Hill or Evans, then you can try to package Chubb with Lamb or Brown for Jon Taylor or Gurley + one of their WRs. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Topkat said:

If you don’t want to give up Hill or Evans, then you can try to package Chubb with Lamb or Brown for Jon Taylor or Gurley + one of their WRs. 

i can give up Evans. I have no issue with that. 

2 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

Help with mine? 

Thanks for the help!

I'm with this guy. I'd go pretty hard for Hunt. Not excited about giving up one of your big guns for anybody except Hunt and maybe Jacobs. Is Snell out there on the wire? Also, who else does the Hunt guy have at RB? Might be worth thinking about what you can get from him for Chubb. I love Lamb as a FLEX, but I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. What sort of RBs are left on the wire? Might be worth trying to do a 2-for-1 and then taking a long shot.

• Thanks 1

So now I see the teams, Team A seems the obvious target. Moore and Edelman have been meh (apart from Edelman in wk2) and Edelman might still miss out this week d/t COVID.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Jay85 said:

See current lineup as of now. 

12team - 0.5 Pt PPR - 2-2 Record right now. 

I know i am need a decent or good starting RB. Following players i am in talks with their owners waiting to hear from me. 

David Johnson, Kareem Hunt, David Montgomery, Gurley, Johnathan Taylor, Mike Davis, Josh Jacobs and maybe James Conner but without Snell. I am open to hear trade on other RB also or should i just ride it out? 

Help me come with a trade for one of those RB. 

QB - Lamar 

RB - Gibson and White 

WR - Hill and Evans 

TE - Ebron  

Flex (2) - CeeDee Lamb and Marquis Brown 

K - Tucker 

Def - Tampa Bays 

Bench - Hines, Watkins, Chubb, Fant & Alshon Jeffrey. 

100% WHIR 4.

While you are dreaming up the ideal trade here is somethings you can do now...

1. Treat your bench like a farm system for your RB's. Hold the 4 WR you are starting, and unless the WR bench guys are on IR, waive them.

2. Move Fant to IR slot if you have one.

3. IR Priority Chubb, Fant, then Jeffery.

4. Hines upside will never improve and imo he is a bye week filler. Based upon how your WW with RB's I would replace him with a higher potential upside RB. Consider backup RB's that get work now and will become Rb2's if the primary gets hurt. And the primary RB is injury prone.  I like Duke, Hill, Edmonds, Dobbins over Hines

Concerning the trade to get a RB...More Rb's will get hurt and opportunities will come up to snag one from the WW. You need to be sure not to make your team worse in your desire to improve your RB slot.. Your WR's are a dime a dozen and will be treated as such when in trade talks. Build your bench as more Rb's will go down this year. Don't give away the farm.

Save your FAAB and priority to get strike when the opportunity presents itself.

Edited by mar1kle
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Jay85 said:

I was thinking the same for Hunt but offer Lamb since hunt already has a tag for groin injury or maybe buy low of DJ or Taylor for Lamb if they can buy. 

I am not fan of giving up Lamb for Gaskin, Fournette or Bell. 

Offering Lamb for Hunt would be a ridiculously insulting offer. Hunt was a top 20 player before Chubb went down, and now he's top 10. If you're worried about your WR depth you could offer Evans / Chubb for Hunt / one of his WRs.

Edited by jmcampbe11
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mar1kle said:

While you are dreaming up the ideal trade here is somethings you can do now...

1. Treat your bench like a farm system for your RB's. Hold the 4 WR you are starting, and unless the WR bench guys are on IR, waive them.

2. Move Fant to IR slot if you have one.

3. IR Priority Chubb, Fant, then Jeffery.

4. Hines upside will never improve and imo he is a bye week filler. Based upon how your WW with RB's I would replace him with a higher potential upside RB. Consider backup RB's that get work now and will become Rb2's if the primary gets hurt. And the primary RB is injury prone.  I like Duke, Hill, Edmonds, Dobbins over Hines

Concerning the trade to get a RB...More Rb's will get hurt and opportunities will come up to snag one from the WW. You need to be sure not to make your team worse in your desire to improve your RB slot.. Your WR's are a dime a dozen and will be treated as such when in trade talks. Build your bench as more Rb's will go down this year. Don't give away the farm.

All major RB are gone.. except Duke and Hill on WW. No IR for my league and we have cap on pickups. 42 Limit for the year. 

I would challenge the statement that all the good RB's are gone. I would hold either of the two Rb's mentioned over Watkins and Jeffery...You want potential league winner on your bench. Neither Watkins or Jeffery at this point in their careers and current teams will get you where you want to go.

Go after high end Rb's who are already discovered is going to gut your team.  Just like real life teams that go after high priced FA's and dont build through the draft..seems to never ed well..

Evans for DJ Moore and Hunt if they go for that. DJ moore probably frustrated and might be ready to move one..but I think Moore breaks out this week against a terrible ATL secondary and he faces them again in a few weeks.

If you want someone like Jacobs you will have to be willing to deal Evans or Hill. I’d go after Taylor with Lamb if it’s a keeper league. Maybe you could do Lamb for Hunt since you have Chubb and he’s gonna be awhile.