Sign in to follow this  
GuyIncognito

Which 2 WR + Flex?

Unfortunately, non of my WRs have been an automatic lock start each week, so unsure of who to play this week. Which 2 WRs would you roll with and then who would you start in the flex?:

T.McLaurin - QB change and could be facing Ramsey
DJ Moore - Been a disappointment so far as Anderson has taken over as the #1 option, however, juicy matchup vs Atl.
R.Woods - facing a tough Wash secondary
CD Lamb - looks like he has become the #2 option in an explosive offense, though they are playing the Giants so they may not need to throw and can just run Zeke all day

For the flex option, go with one of those mentioned above or consider starting A.Gibson - Allen frequently checked down to his RBs in Car and Gibson seems to be improving each week solidifying himself as the lead back.

Half-PPR ESPN 10 Team Redraft

From a safest standpoint I think you gotta start woods, prob lamb too. They just seem most reliable, best qb play. Then prob gibson at flex cuz checkdowns.

Of course moore could have great game in juicy matchup but considering you have other real nice options its prob best for prove it game from moore first. And yeah, new qb and Ramsey could be tough on mclaurin.

• Thanks 1

Lamb for sure then Woods. For flex I’d go with Gibson since it’s a PPR and he’ll get a good chunk of targets out of the backfield with a new QB 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Yea I’m with the others. I think Woods/Lamb are the ones with Gibson at flex. Who knows what happens with McLaurin but I can’t see him scoring a bunch of points with Flacco at QB...unless they end up down by a lot by halftime

Thanks for mine

Edited by shaffera17
  • Thanks 1

I'm thinking I'm going Woods, then Lamb, then Gibson at the Flex.  I would typically throw McLaurin in there, but a one week turn around with a new QB throwing has me a little apprehensive.  I would like they would try to continue to rely on check downs and various run combinations

Help with mine too please?

• Thanks 1

Terry & Moore for WRs and Gibson for the Flex absolutely.  Help with mine?  

• Thanks 1