Sign in to follow this  
csv2209

Roster Move Help. WHIR 100%

Recommended Posts

I'm looking for some roster move help in a 14 team .5PPR league.

I was fortunate to load up on 4 solid RBs at the beginning of the year, and have been getting a number of people reaching out for interest.  I would rank myself in the top 3 or 4 teams at the moment.  My weakest positions are TE and WR2.

The predicament I am in is that depth seems to be a really important thing this year with the COVID issues and countless injuries, BUT I could also trade a Jonathan Taylor or James Conner, for a WR1(Diggs, Kupp, Thielen)/TE1(Kittle, Andrews) and my starting line-up would be locked in! Any suggestions on what to do?

 

2020 Fantasy Football League
(14-Team .5 PPR League)

QB: Kyler Murray
WR: Davante Adams, AJ Brown, Darius Slayton, Hollywood Brown, Justin Jefferson
RB: Derrick Henry, Jonathan Taylor, James Conner, James Robinson, Damien Harris, Zack Moss
TE: Hayden Hurst, Robert Tonyan
FLEX:
K: 
Younghoe Koo
DEF: Stream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll start by saying I’m one of those ppl who avoid Conner like the plague, he’s great when he’s on the field but his injury history worries me, so I’d prioritize moving him if I were you. 
 

You probably know this already but I’ll say it anyway, target the team who has Ekeler, Chubb, Saquon, even Mostert (I feel like McKinnon earned himself a role even when Mostert comes back).

 

I think Tonyan is the one to keep amongst your TEs, Hurst May still have some trade value if packaged with Conner. But if we see one more week of good production from Tonyan I think you’ll be more confident in your TE situation 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi if you make this deal I agree trade Conner and a WR and maybe look to upgrade there and get a WR 1.  I think you are fine at TE with Tonyan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you think you can get Theilen or Diggs for Conner then I would do that. I agree with the others, I don't think you have to sweat too much over your TEs, I think you are fine there. And no, you don't need to carry 2, so whichever one will get you more in return deal him away. Obviously Tonyan has a bye week this week, so you'll have to wait until next week to make a move with one of those guys but, definitely try to move Conner for a WR if you can. Thanks for the help on mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d look to deal Conner and Hollywood for Theilen and a TE. Then dump Hurst and keep Tonyan around. Or throw Hurst in the deal to compensate for the owner losing a TE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you think Titans are not going to get screwed over with the whole Covid thing then I would try to move Conner.

Aim for these guys first.

Metcalf

Ridley

Locket

If noone accepts try

Thielen

Kupp

Diggs

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, buckets88 said:

If you think Titans are not going to get screwed over with the whole Covid thing then I would try to move Conner.

Aim for these guys first.

Metcalf

Ridley

Locket

If noone accepts try

Thielen

Kupp

Diggs

 


I’d definitely love to get a piece of that SEA receiving group, but the owner has both and is top 3 in the league, as is the thielen owner... just don’t want to be giving them valuable depth when they are slim at RB and solid at WR depth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Suggestions from the guys above. Targeting an injured stud RB, and upgrading at the WR and TE are good moves. I’d probably shoot for the stud TE if someone with a stud TE is in a bad RB situation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, csv2209 said:

I'm looking for some roster move help in a 14 team .5PPR league.

I was fortunate to load up on 4 solid RBs at the beginning of the year, and have been getting a number of people reaching out for interest.  I would rank myself in the top 3 or 4 teams at the moment.  My weakest positions are TE and WR2.

The predicament I am in is that depth seems to be a really important thing this year with the COVID issues and countless injuries, BUT I could also trade a Jonathan Taylor or James Conner, for a WR1(Diggs, Kupp, Thielen)/TE1(Kittle, Andrews) and my starting line-up would be locked in! Any suggestions on what to do?

 

2020 Fantasy Football League
(14-Team .5 PPR League)

QB: Kyler Murray
WR: Davante Adams, AJ Brown, Darius Slayton, Hollywood Brown, Justin Jefferson
RB: Derrick Henry, Jonathan Taylor, James Conner, James Robinson, Damien Harris, Zack Moss
TE: Hayden Hurst, Robert Tonyan
FLEX:
K: 
Younghoe Koo
DEF: Stream

How many WR do you play? If 2, think you are good, with the emergence of Jefferson, & would see about dealing Conner & a WR for Kittle. But if you play 3, then I like getting Diggs or Thielen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

How many WR do you play? If 2, think you are good, with the emergence of Jefferson, & would see about dealing Conner & a WR for Kittle. But if you play 3, then I like getting Diggs or Thielen. 


2 WRs 1 FLEX. And I totally hear you, just wanting to position my self as best as I can from the rest of the competition, and TE, might be it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, csv2209 said:


2 WRs 1 FLEX. And I totally hear you, just wanting to position my self as best as I can from the rest of the competition, and TE, might be it

Agree on the TE position. Jimmy G coming back & you know he will also target Kittle. GL!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I like your WRs and think they will be fine. In a 14 teamer I think having a deep RB bench is huge, I wouldn’t be so eager to trade one away. Maybe if you could get Kelce? However streaming TEs this year has been a legit strategy and it’s not like the ones you have are bad. Personally I would hold off on trading unless you could get Kelce. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would trade Connor for just about any WR 1 or a solid TE like Kittle.

I think you will be surprised by your WR core, it looks good to me even with covid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.