Sign in to follow this  
croikee

Quick thoughts on Trade WHIR

I'm 3-1 in a 10 team .5 PPR keeper league.  But  that record is misleading, teams have underperformed against me and my WRs with Thomas out have underperformed as well.  My roster

QB - Streaming until Cam is healthy

RBs - Jacobs, Carson, J. Rob, Monty, Swift, Dobbins, Kelley, Penny (IR)

WRs - Thomas, Chark, Woods, Moore

I'm wanting a more consistent WR 2, I tend to play 4 RB, 2 WRs, it is a 2 flex league.  The player who lost Eckler is REALLY hurting for RBs.  His starters are Gibson and Damien Harris.  He has JuJu and Keenan.

Thoughts on offering Carson & Chark for Gibson and either JuJu or Allen?  My reasonins is, I think Carson is as high as he will get.  I got him wanting to trade high, knowing that when Penny is back, he will get touches most likely.  I also like Chark but have a hard time playing two Jags at a time and I like J Rob more.  Plus I think Juju or Allen is a more stable floor WR2 than anyone else I have.

My thought would be to also get draft pick comp for next year, as everything I have calculated says I'm getting less than giving.  Thoughts though?  Gibson would become my RB3 with great keeper value next year.  

If you like this, would you shoot for allen or juju?  

Posted (edited)

Speaking from a redraft perspective, I can't say that I like that trade to be honest.  I think you are giving away too much in a move that actually helps them more than you imo.  If the Ekeler owner is desperate, why not package a WR + Kelley? They wouldve seen Kelley light it up against CIN, and gets that fumbling dude out for a more valuable piece

Help with mine too please?

Edited by csv2209

Thanks for answering mine.  I think you have to stand pat. Seattle is playing to well right now for you to trade away your piece of the offense.  Chark is gonna be fine and Juju isn't even the no.1 on his team.  Keenan Allen maybe with Herbert starting for the remainder of the season.  Gibson is ascending but Washington's offense in general will not find them in many scoring situations vs Seattle

I like Chark more than Juju and I think Keenan/Chark are about a wash.

I honestly don’t see Penny having too much of an impact on Carson’s opportunities, the only concern I’d have with Carson is injury history but I wouldn’t go as far to call him “prone”

Try to sell Kelley to Ekeler/Chubb owner, his value goes down when Ekeler comes back so that’s a big limit on his value when you’re already solid at RB and don’t have to start him

Also depending how you feel about Montgomery ROS you may consider him a “sell high”. I honestly think he does well with Cohen out ROS but it’s hard to say exactly what his value is

I’d send the Eckler owner a offer with Kelley in it. No way I’d deal Carson for either of those WR’s. Maybe Kelley/Woods for JuJu + a RB would work 

I agree with the others here. Not sure I'd be ready to deal away Carson and Chark and I concur that I don't think Penny will have that major an impact on Carson. I would also say if the Eckler owner is desperate to try offering him Kelley and package him with one of your WRs. Maybe try to move Moore as he has been a major disappointment and I don't know if things are going to get much better as Bridgewater is spreading things around between him, R.Anderson and Curtis, with Anderson looking like the clear cut WR1 on that team right now. Thanks for the help on mine.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, superman100679 said:

I’d send the Eckler owner a offer with Kelley in it. No way I’d deal Carson for either of those WR’s. Maybe Kelley/Woods for JuJu + a RB would work 

What about offering him Kelley, Dobbins, Chark for Gibson and Allen/JuJu?

My other WRs are Moore, Thomas and Woods.  Moore is the clear give here, except this owner has Anderson.  

24 minutes ago, croikee said:

What about offering him Kelley, Dobbins, Chark for Gibson and Allen/JuJu?

My other WRs are Moore, Thomas and Woods.  Moore is the clear give here, except this owner has Anderson.  

I would try to deal Woods before I tried Chark.  The Rams are super run-based this year.  I'm not sure Woods will see the volume we expected him to get.  As we saw last week, Chark is a stud.

I think you are fine with your team to be home.  Keep Carson. He is a stud.