Sign in to follow this  
Heizz

WDIS: Bell, TY Hilton, Michael Thomas? (WHIR)

Final flex spot:

Bell v ARZ

Hilton v CLE

Thomas v LAC

Thomas is the clear choice if he was playing, but he remains questionable and TreQuan smith is already owned.

Bell is just returning from IR and may have a limited role.

TY Hilton.... hasn’t been great.

Who would you start? PPR.

Not sure the timing of all those players starts but if you can roll Thomas I definitely would.  If Bell has played by then (I wouldn't start TY regardless), then maybe pivot to Trequan or Sanders if they're on the wire for you.

Bell is the safest but if you are a big underdog wait for Thomas and try to get some kind of backup player you could use incase he sits.

I would go with Bell.

Even if Thomas plays, they might limit him. They have a bye week coming up, so they might just decide to sit him anyway.

11 hours ago, Silkk1211 said:

Bell is the safest but if you are a big underdog wait for Thomas and try to get some kind of backup player you could use incase he sits.

I think this is the answer.  If Thomas can't go, grab Guyton or one of those other LAC WRs who grabbed a TD last week and hope for the best.

How badly do you need a win? I wouldn't touch Hilton with a 10 foot pole right now, but Bell is probably your safest choice. If you desperately need a win though, I think you have to go Thomas and if he ends up not playing then maybe you can get a Trequan Smith, Mike Williams type off waivers?