Sign in to follow this  
AlexanderMaha

QB and Flex help! WHIR

Stuck on Teddy B in a juicy matchup after last weeks solid game or Herbert against the depleted Saints? (FWIW I have to play DJ Moore, Josh Kelley, and Keenan Allen this week because of injuries/byes).

Other league flex help I have Justin Jefferson slotted in with Mixon and Drake on the bench. Seems like the best play based on matchup. Thoughts and post links! 

I think teddy is safer, the saints have had some injuries but that defense is still good.

Second one is tough because the jefferson matchup is great but the weather in that one could be rough. I might go with drake 

I like the Jefferson pick in a shootout where the Viking will have to throw to keep up with the Seahawks. I have him slotted as my flex in one league I'm in for that reason.

Second one is tougher, both could be shootouts. I would go with Herbert to sling it around.

I'm starting Bridgewater in a league with Herbert. Just for this week, then I'm dropping Teddy most likely. He's the best stream option by far. 

I think you gotta roll with Mixon, your workhorse. Especially if its a PPR league. 

Falcons haven’t allowed worse than a QB4 finish thru 4 weeks. I think I’d say Teddy

also I’d go with Jefferson in a potential shootout 

i would go with Teddy- safer floor 

2nd i would go with Drake- Jets are soft defense 

I would roll with teddy the falcons d is trash and even without fans(sorry if they are ones that do) I wouldn’t want to roll a rookie qb out in prime time if you got other options.