Sign in to follow this  
Silent-Trader

Jags vs Texans - Gameday Thread

Recommended Posts

Hurray, can't wait for Crennel's crap gameplan.  Get into 3rd and long and try to "establish" the run while not exploiting one of the worst secondaries in the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh boy, the announcers loving this power run offense and talking about how David Johnson had success when he had more carries.

Another throw at Cooks that went incomplete. 

Fuller needs more work.

No huddle plunge up middle for nothing after a 1st down.   What was the point of that.

Edited by Sternes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do the Texans really think they can be a grind it out O?  The level of delusion with this D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crennel is a loser.  Texans are losers.  Who came up with this stupid gameplan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stupid Minshew throws a TD to Cole... wow, facing him and i have Chark, pain.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pdog109 said:

Stupid Minshew throws a TD to Cole... wow, facing him and i have Chark, pain.

 

To make you feel better Chark drew a PI that got them down there.  Wait, I don't think that helps. 

giphy.gif

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the goal line and no Robinson touches? What the hell are you doing Gruden????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow I did not expect them to throw so much, only 8 carries for robinson in first half. Zero carries when in redzone and giving Thompson a rush at the 6? I'm glad they missed the FG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's a cotdamn travishmockery

laat week they got down inside Cincy 10 with only about 10 seconds left, got gypped there, too

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
DRUNK
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, trolltoll said:

Wow I did not expect them to throw so much, only 8 carries for robinson in first half. Zero carries when in redzone and giving Thompson a rush at the 6? I'm glad they missed the FG

Same. 3 timeouts and they have Thompson out there for the whole drive. 

I wonder if he’s hurt or something. Looked like he was running a little gingerly after those two short passes he caught. But could just be my paranoia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shenault is BY FAR the leading receiver today...Picked this guy up on waivers and could not be happier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Officially pissed with DJ Chark. Had enough of this. 
 

Welcome to Dumpsville. 
 

Will be trading for whatever scraps I can get

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jags miss 2 FG and the game is 10-7 Texans.  Crennel thinks he is kicking a** up 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nb009 said:

Same. 3 timeouts and they have Thompson out there for the whole drive. 

I wonder if he’s hurt or something. Looked like he was running a little gingerly after those two short passes he caught. But could just be my paranoia.

I'm not watching the game, but I was wondering the same based on the play calling / lack of use. First half is when they are using him constantly and only 8 carries against one of the worst rush D's in the league? Thompson redzone carry. Not making sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sivaro said:

Shenault is BY FAR the leading receiver today...Picked this guy up on waivers and could not be happier.

 

that's our Hasta La Viska!

come visit the thread later ... and bring the kiddies, why don'tcha

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

Officially pissed with DJ Chark. Had enough of this. 
 

Welcome to Dumpsville. 
 

Will be trading for whatever scraps I can get

 

Too late now, sell high window closed when this game started. 😐

Stuck with this bum, maybe one more good game and then maybe we can hsell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pdog109 said:

 

Too late now, sell high window closed when this game started. 😐

Stuck with this bum, maybe one more good game and then maybe we can hsell.


I think I might be able to get a good kicker. Maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Texans going with that "power O" instead of spread hurry up offense.  No wonder Belcher killed himself in the parking lot when Crennel tried to convince him not to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

Shenault is BY FAR the leading receiver today...Picked this guy up on waivers and could not be happier.

Man, you are good at this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can David Johnson do almost nothing every single game and even in such a cake matchup as this. Ugggggggghhhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.