vthokie3

10/11/2020 Steelers vs Eagles Gameday Thread

There are no words. Claypool is going to go for huge FAAB

• Like 2

Wow dude schuster looks like Gronk grazing the pastor... he can’t even run fast enough to celebrate with clay pool in the end zone.   Dude is a turd and just turned into a blocking wr

• Like 1

I could've had Claypool but I drafted Michael Thomas instead. :(

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CooL said:

There are no words. Claypool is going to go for huge FAAB

He's still the WR3 on his team though. You think people are really going to spend a ton on him? Nice story and all, but chasing points isn't the way to do it.

Edited by FitzMagic

I haven't watched much of this game but on the last TD they had a DB on Juju with a safety shading over in his direction, and a LB covering Claypool in the slot. Or should I say trying to cover him, got absolutely roasted

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

He's still the WR3 on his team though. You think people are really going to spend a ton on him? Nice story and all, but chasing points isn't the way to do it.

He'll be the true WR1 soon enough

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

I think after 7-110-3 and a rushing TD, yes. You’re not going to put the genie back in the bottle. 

20 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

He'll be the true WR1 soon enough

Obviously Claypool will be a factor but it's not like JuJu is just done and Diontae Johnson is going anywhere.   FitzMagic isn't completely off by saying people will very likely be chasing points on Claypool.   That will be his best game of the season no doubt.

That being said, Claypool will absolutely go for huge FAAB this week.

3 minutes ago, Zig Zag said:

Obviously Claypool will be a factor but it's not like JuJu is just done and Diontae Johnson is going anywhere.   FitzMagic isn't completely off by saying people will very likely be chasing points on Claypool.   That will be his best game of the season no doubt.

Neither of those guys have shown they can hold down the role, nor do they profile to it as well as Claypool with his size

I can agree to it being chasing points but the value is still through the roof

Edited by lolcopter

1 minute ago, Zig Zag said:

Yup. He's not going to all of a sudden be the WR1 in this offense. I think next year the writing is on the wall for JuJu to be gone, no doubt. Claypool may be the WR1 next year and Johnson the WR2. But Claypool will have some games here and there - but the consistency will be missing.

Thoughts on the ROS outlook for Fulgham?

Edited by DLG10