Yceman1234

Travis Fulgham 2020 Outlook

5 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

Ur out ur mind if u think Claypool’s game was a fluke, yeah he may not score 4tds each and every week but he is the WR u want in Pitt, especially with all the health issues between DJ and Juju. I own both Fulgham and Claypool and I’m stoked but Claypool is far from a fluke, scoring 20pts is can easily be done with Claypool. If I had to pick between the 2 it would be Claypool no doubt

Agree to disagree 🤷🏻‍♂️ I suppose we’ll see

Just now, lvsaint429 said:

Agree to disagree 🤷🏻‍♂️ I suppose we’ll see

Trust....I’m digging Fulgham but I believe u will regret passing up on Mapletron

[...]All the fancy metrics say Fulgham's good. Productive in college, athletic and in two games with Wentz he's played great. He can give the Eagles offense a major lift -- another good week and he may just cement a starting job. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

i saw this earlier today and made the move ASAP...take it for what its worth but he is a supposed insider..

Edited by Power-O
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Tomei7 said:

Ur out ur mind if u think Claypool’s game was a fluke, yeah he may not score 4tds each and every week but he is the WR u want in Pitt, especially with all the health issues between DJ and Juju. I own both Fulgham and Claypool and I’m stoked but Claypool is far from a fluke, scoring 20pts is can easily be done with Claypool. If I had to pick between the 2 it would be Claypool no doubt

Not everyone could get Claypool off the WW, as he was the #1 WR to go. So, us poor SOBs with less WW rank or Fab got TF. How do I feel about that? Just fine. He's a great roll of the dice for ROS. I think the main arrow up for TF is that he can play and excel at any WR position. He's just what Philly needs, a team shot in the arm of excitement and success. They are going to feature this guy and I know most will sit against Balt, but ... he's gonna bust open a play or two. 

28 minutes ago, Blazer said:

Not everyone could get Claypool off the WW, as he was the #1 WR to go. So, us poor SOBs with less WW rank or Fab got TF. How do I feel about that? Just fine. He's a great roll of the dice for ROS. I think the main arrow up for TF is that he can play and excel at any WR position. He's just what Philly needs, a team shot in the arm of excitement and success. They are going to feature this guy and I know most will sit against Balt, but ... he's gonna bust open a play or two. 

I agree 100%, but the above poster said he targeted TF over Claypool and that Claypool’s performance was a fluke and won’t sniff 20pts ROS, so I gave him my thoughts. I’m totally on board with TF and I have him in 2 of my leagues, reminds me a lot like MT. 

Edited by Tomei7

17 hours ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

MT 2.0 . No I'm not crazy😜

Slight joking he looks like him running around, #13 helps too. Short sample size but I in all seriousness think he's legit. 

We can only hope. 👍 I did watch MT game from last year thou. Wow

8 hours ago, Power-O said:

i saw this earlier today and made the move ASAP...take it for what its worth but he is a supposed insider..

Yeah, Adam Caplan is legit, I'd believe it if he said it.

• Like 1

Ravens this week is a huge double-edged sword. Obviously he's got a brutal matchup, especially if he lines up against Humphrey. 

The other side of the coin is that if he does well in this matchup, then it's proof we've got something legit. 

3 hours ago, Gandalfthecat said:

Ravens this week is a huge double-edged sword. Obviously he's got a brutal matchup, especially if he lines up against Humphrey. 

The other side of the coin is that if he does well in this matchup, then it's proof we've got something legit. 

Yes but if he doesn't have a productive game this week, it could be due to Wentz, the O line or the Ravens D.  So no matter what he does this week (and I would bench him if you have similarly ranked options), I am holding and curious to see how he does in subsequent games.

15 hours ago, lvsaint429 said:

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I targeted Fulgham over Claypool. A 4 TD game is a fluke. I know I’d rather have a guy that has scored in 2 straight games, while getting 13 targets in the 2nd game to really establish himself in the offense. Claypool’s production was a product of Johnson being out & I don’t think he sniffs half of that production in a single game ROS

I cannot say I targeted Fulgham over Claypool... But let's say I was happy with the timing that Claypool blowing up let Fulgham quietly slip down to me at mid-range of the waiver claims.  I will also add that I was nearly equally excited to get either player.  Matter of fact, part of me leans towards Fulgham because I'm not sure he's the athletic freak that Claypool is, but his opportunity seems more sustainable.  Meaning, I think there are more mouths to feed in Pitt, but Fulgham may become the feature of the Eagles passing attack going forward.  

• Like 1

13 targets is nothing to sniff at. Genuine question because I don't know but has there been a time where someone got 13 targets and was basically phased out afterwards?

Also for everyone saying iT wAs AgAiNsT a BaD PiTtSbUrGh sEcOnDaRy.... the rest of his schedule features DAL x2, NYG x2, CLE and SEA. Absolutely juicy.

But of course this is all conjecture because we really don't know how the return of Alshon, Djax, and Goeddert will affect him. I know it's super popular to say players are washed, but Alshon was fine last season. Yes he's a walking injury, but he plays fine when he's healthy. They also love Goeddert and he will be involved. Really don't think Djax has much of an impact. 

[...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content

1 hour ago, street sharks said:

13 targets is nothing to sniff at. Genuine question because I don't know but has there been a time where someone got 13 targets and was basically phased out afterwards?

Also for everyone saying iT wAs AgAiNsT a BaD PiTtSbUrGh sEcOnDaRy.... the rest of his schedule features DAL x2, NYG x2, CLE and SEA. Absolutely juicy.

But of course this is all conjecture because we really don't know how the return of Alshon, Djax, and Goeddert will affect him. I know it's super popular to say players are washed, but Alshon was fine last season. Yes he's a walking injury, but he plays fine when he's healthy. They also love Goeddert and he will be involved. Really don't think Djax has much of an impact. 

[...]

The Caplan quote carries some weight, & the production was more dynamic than Jackson or Jeffrey has done in a long time.  I think Fulgham is here to stay, though this week against BAL will be tough.  That PIT defense is really good, so that makes his performance even more impressive.  Sure, Jeffery & Goedert might steal a few looks, but I think Jackson drops to a situational deep threat at this point. 

Edited by tonycpsu

Picked this guy up whetever possible. He looks good, he reminds me of MT, he has MT'S #, Wentz appears to trust him more and more... Alshon & Jackson are always hurt...sign me up

Is everybody ignoring that just two weeks ago, everybody was adding Greg Ward as the next Philly WR to own?

• Thanks 1

Djax and Alshon out.

Fire him up boys!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tugginroot said:

Is everybody ignoring that just two weeks ago, everybody was adding Greg Ward as the next Philly WR to own?

This.  I just read that D-Jax and Alshon are out again this week but they still have Ward and Reagor, too, when he comes back.  Not to mention that Zack Ertz is arguably the top passing game option overall.  Dallas Goedert is also due back in a couple of games.  I would pick up Fulgham if you have the room to see how it plays out but there's a good chance that last game will be an anomaly and maybe even the best game of his career.

Edited by sjm76
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, sjm76 said:

This.  I just read that D-Jax and Alshon are out again this week but they still have Ward and Reagor, too, when he comes back.  Not to mention that Zack Ertz is arguably the top passing game option overall.  Dallas Goedert is also due back in a couple of games.  I would pick up Fulgham if you have the room to see how it plays out but there's a good chance that last game will be an anomaly and maybe even the best game of his career.

Who's starting Fulgham with confidence this week???

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dboy94 said:

source.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dboy94 said:

🙋🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dboy94 said:

I’m flexing in 1 league, still undecided in another. With Jeffery, Jackson, & Goedert all still out Wentz has to throw somewhere. Not expecting another blow up game, but 5-70 is an acceptable follow-up

10 hours ago, Dboy94 said:

I’m sitting him in my main league. Knowing my luck, he’ll have a great game and then lay an egg next week (when Jackson and Jeffery potentially return) when I need to play him because Parker and Jefferson are on bye. 

I’m very interested to see how he does against Baltimore. So much opportunity but it’s a nasty matchup. 

20 hours ago, Tugginroot said:

It certainly is a valid concern.  I'm not sure why Fulgham wasn't active (from the looks of it).  Ward is a converted QB who I'm happy to see succeed, but is best as a complementary player in an offense than a focal point.  If a defense wants to, it is easy to take away Ward. Fulgham looks like he can be a challenge for defenders and can draw attention which can be both good and bad for his personal value in fantasy.

• Like 1

Will Marcus Peters be main corner covering Fulgham in this game?

Here is his profile:  https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/marcus-peters/

His numbers through 2020 look average.  I am new to reading these detail numbers on a corner.  From what the numbers spell, it seems receivers he covers do above average of what they do in other games:   For example, Peters's covered receivers average 1.6 points per target and average 12 points per game.   IF opposing QBs are evarging 7.5 targets to his covered receive, they are not shying away from him. 

Is this who will be on Fulgham most of game?