Yceman1234

Travis Fulgham 2020 Outlook

Just swapped Claypool out of my lineup for this cat.

Philly's locked and loaded WR1. MT comparisons. Target hog. Let's go.

• Like 3

I am rolling with him this week 100%.

He has scored a touchdown in each of the last three games for the Eagles and will face a New York Giants pass defense in Week 7 that's allowed 10 passing scores already in 2020, which is tied for 18th in the league.......

LET'S GOOOOOOO

• Like 2

Good luck to those who start him,I'm going to bench him. I expect bradberry to hamper his production or double coverage. Who else would you sell out to stop if you were giants DC?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Alshon OUT tonight.

That bum is just cashing paychecks. Why he is still employed at this point is ridiculous.

• Like 1

I think he's TD dependent tonight. However, the Eagles are implied 25 points tonight somehow with the injuries. Gut tells me it's because defenses causing short fields and easy TD's and field goals. Hope Wentz can sustain long drives today as I can see the Giants punting quite often. Giants are around average to above average of a matchup for WR's. Looks like 15 receptions for 180 and 1 TD a game for their pass defense against WRs.

Can Fulgham get 50-60% of that? Hope so. 

Edited by PlayTheWaivers
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RyanksN said:

Considering the Eagles have no one right now (No Ertz, Jeffries, Goddard, Miles and a banged up Djax)...It makes sense for the Gmen to shadow Fulgham with Bradberry.  And the plays that Bradberry is not on him, you would think the gmen roll coverage his way.  But it is the Gmen and sense is not always applied.  Either way, If you have a good backup then I can see fading away from Fulgham this week.  In my case, I'm going James Robinson this week.   

They move Fulgham all around the formation and I heard Coach Peterson say they(Giants) run primarily zone coverages so he shouldn’t be shadowed by Bradberry. 

2 hours ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

They move Fulgham all around the formation and I heard Coach Peterson say they(Giants) run primarily zone coverages so he shouldn’t be shadowed by Bradberry. 

THIS. He's all over the field.

I am firing him up 100% tonight!!!

This guy had 10 Rec, 152 yds and 1 TD against PITTSBURGH. Come on, mannnnnnnn....

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Espoiral said:

Just swapped Claypool out of my lineup for this cat.

Philly's locked and loaded WR1. MT comparisons. Target hog. Let's go.

I am starting Fulgham over Woods and Cooper.  I have Hopkins, who is questionable.  Hopkins will likely play but you never know and I do not really like Woods nor Cooper this week and do not want to find my team having to start both if Hopkins did not play.  Also Fulgham is playing a little friendlier defense and is likely to get more targets than either of those two - both Woods and Cooper could get shut-out. 

5 hours ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

hey move Fulgham all around the formation and I heard Coach Peterson say they(Giants) run primarily zone coverages so he shouldn’t be shadowed by Bradberry.

Unfortunately, Bradberry does shadow #1 receivers often. At the moment, he's in my lineup because I'm in full pt PPR. He will get receptions but ....

From the NY Post before the Redkins game ...."Bradberry has allowed just 15 receptions on 28 targets while mostly shadowing opponents’ top receivers, including limiting the Cowboys’ Amari Cooper to two catches for 23 yards last week.

From BigBlueView Blog ....

"The Eagles quickly adapted to run their offense through Fulgham and have worked to create matchups and opportunities for him. We will likely see James Bradberry shadowing Fulgham across the field, but Philadelphia’s willingness to use him in every position could put Bradberry in uncomfortable positions or create conflicts in the Giants’ secondary. "

From FantasyFootballPros Mike Tagliere .....

"It’s fair to say that Wentz should keep throwing the ball Fulgham’s way, but is he set up for a disappointment in Week 7? The Giants have been shadowing opposing top receivers with James Bradberry and he’s done a great job with it. He’s held Terry McLaurin to 7/74/0 on 12 targets, Amari Cooper to 2/23/0 on four targets, Robert Woods to 6/35/0 on seven targets, and Allen Robinson to 3/33/0 on nine targets over the last five weeks. The hope is that they don’t shadow Fulgham with DeSean Jackson back, though that might be wishful thinking. He’s a WR3 considering the way he’s been playing but it’s not a great matchup for his ceiling."

16 minutes ago, wahl35 said:

Unfortunately, Bradberry does shadow #1 receivers often. At the moment, he's in my lineup because I'm in full pt PPR. He will get receptions but ....

From the NY Post before the Redkins game ...."Bradberry has allowed just 15 receptions on 28 targets while mostly shadowing opponents’ top receivers, including limiting the Cowboys’ Amari Cooper to two catches for 23 yards last week.

From BigBlueView Blog ....

"The Eagles quickly adapted to run their offense through Fulgham and have worked to create matchups and opportunities for him. We will likely see James Bradberry shadowing Fulgham across the field, but Philadelphia’s willingness to use him in every position could put Bradberry in uncomfortable positions or create conflicts in the Giants’ secondary. "

From FantasyFootballPros Mike Tagliere .....

"It’s fair to say that Wentz should keep throwing the ball Fulgham’s way, but is he set up for a disappointment in Week 7? The Giants have been shadowing opposing top receivers with James Bradberry and he’s done a great job with it. He’s held Terry McLaurin to 7/74/0 on 12 targets, Amari Cooper to 2/23/0 on four targets, Robert Woods to 6/35/0 on seven targets, and Allen Robinson to 3/33/0 on nine targets over the last five weeks. The hope is that they don’t shadow Fulgham with DeSean Jackson back, though that might be wishful thinking. He’s a WR3 considering the way he’s been playing but it’s not a great matchup for his ceiling."

So we don't count week 1?? Against the Steelers??

Think about the qbs, kyle allen? Goff ? 1/2 of Dalton? TRUBISKY?

WENTZ may not be great but he's better than those guys I just mentioned above ....

Top cover corners almost never go into the slot. They’re more comfortable out on the edge shutting down the outside WR. Bradberry will probably be on Fulgham in 2 WR sets or if he’s on the outside. The opportunity to strike with Fulgham is when they catch Bradberry on someone else

Calling it 5-81-1 for Fulgham tonight

Edited by lvsaint429

1 minute ago, cookiemonster said:

Is starting him tonight scarier than it was vs the Ravens last week? 

Good point!

3 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

Is starting him tonight scarier than it was vs the Ravens last week? 

The drawback is they probably won’t be trailing or need to put up a lot of points. 

4 minutes ago, SpartanEric said:

The drawback is they probably won’t be trailing or need to put up a lot of points. 

Who said? GIANTS were competitive with the Rams, 17-9 was the score for that game

3 minutes ago, SpartanEric said:

I did have that thought. The Giants play the run well and I'm not sure Boston Scott will be the guy to change that. Hoping it's just a sloppy Thursday night game with more points than we expect. 

If anything, last week showed a willingness for Wentz to target Fulgham even when he was covered tightly. Gonna fire him up and feel nervous! 

4 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

Who said? GIANTS were competitive with the Rams, 17-9 was the score for that game

Low scoring, was my point

• Like 1

Even if I had a choice, which I don't, of course I'd be starting this absolute BEAST of a wide reciever tonight against the truly awful New York Football Giants

• Like 1

Final output wasn't amazing, but not terrible either. Third week in a row with double digit targets is great to see. 

• Like 3