Sign in to follow this  
brosephd

What Do You Need For MNF/TNF?

Down 5.04 points. My Hill vs. his Harrison Butker, Gabriel Davis & TJ Yeldon (it's a deep league).

Thanks for nothing Mattison! I agree with the 40 / 60 odds Yahoo is giving me.

Up 30 with Murray against Elliot/Hill/Kelce. Will be extremely tight. 

Down by 3, I have ceh and drake vs diggs

Up by 68 vs Allen, singletary, drake and gonzalez

Down by 42 and I have allen, zeke, and hill

Up 74. I’m done, he has mahomes and hardman. QB’s score a lot though, .5 point per completion and 6 point passing touchdowns. Mahomes has put up 67 this year in this scoring, not feeling great. 

I am down 19 points he still has Kelce, and DeAndre so I am in bad shape this week. I do have Zeke and KIrk ( who I think will have a very good game).

Down 18, .5 PPR, my Allen/Singletary/Edmonds/Hopkins vs. his Elliott and Diggs. Should be an interesting one. 

I need Kyler to go F-ing berserk and I need Josh Allen to shrink back into his babynuts

Need Murray to hold a 30 point lead vs Hopkins and Eliiot in PPR. Don't feel great tbh

Just need a casual 60 from Hill/Diggs/Hardman/Greg

I honestly have no idea what to expect.  My only saving grace is that this league gives bonus points for TDs of 40+ yards which plays to the strength of my receivers.

• Like 1

In one league I have a 1.58 point lead with A Cooper left tonight, opponent only has KC's defense left.  Feeling pretty optimistic about that one.

In another league, I'm down 22.84 points, opponent has nobody left and I have Zeke going tonight.  I am REALLY rooting for a huge game from him tonight!

Good luck to us all needing miracles this evening!

I’m up 12 with My T.Hill vs K. Murray, Zuerlein, and ARI DEF. Trending towards a 1-5 start to my season. This year has been a rough one. 

Up 64 and change

however, going against Mahomes, CEH, and Singletary in 0.5 ppr 

4 point per passing TD

should be close but don’t feel good about it at all

Up by 12, but still need Amari to come through vs. Zack Moss and Zane Gonzalez. LFG!!!

25 years of playing this game and worst team effort ever.I'll just say if the Cards can get Gonzalez in position to kick 20 FG's and he makes them all I might have a shot depending on their length.

Up 30. I have Kelce and Gallup verus his Mahomes and Hardman. Hope Kelce has a big game, Gallup is the definition of boom or bust.

Need 16 from GZ. Debated picking up Koo before the games but decided to stick with GZ b/c Dalton might stall in the Redzone. :(