Sign in to follow this  
Members_Only_76

Saints vs. Chargers MNF Gameday

1 minute ago, Benjamin1984 said:

I definitely prefer what I've seen from Jackson so far. I was high on Kelley coming into the year and he looked decent week 1 and I was kind of excited. Ever since he has looked as jag as it gets.

Ya, I prefer Jackson to Kelley if I were them, but I'm not them. Shrug

I feel a Drew Brees "injury" coming on, if this keeps up. Some sort of dead arm or something. 

Keenan doesn't even have his helmet on. Can't imagine him coming back before the half is over. Got a feeling he's done

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

Like Julio. They play but not the entire game because they tweak something. So the game streaks are deceptive.

Nah he's been pretty clean lately. It looked like his career was essentially over a few years ago. He missed 2 out of 3 whole years basically. Julio's got that rep because he's been hobbling around since about 2014 lol. He's never missed much time though.

4 minutes ago, TennisDude said:

I hope benching Michael Thomas was worth it. This Saints offense is atrocious without Thomas.

A game was lost, but a very important lesson was learned. 

That lesson was: don't sit Michael Thomas unless his leg is about to fall off or he murdered a man. That's it. Those are the only reasons to sit him. 

spacer.png

Edited by yossarian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well, this half is over.  Maybe get 20 more yards from Kamara in the second half when he comes in to give Murray a breather.

NFC South is a 💩show. They don’t even deserve a playoff spot. Not even my Bucs. Has to be the worst division in the NFL.

Just now, FitzMagic said:

NFC South is a 💩show. They don’t even deserve a playoff spot. Not even my Bucs. Has to be the worst division in the NFL.

I'd take the Bucs over any team in the nfc east

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, yossarian said:

A game was lost, but an very important lesson was learned. 

That lesson was: don't sit Michael Thomas unless his leg is about to fall of or he murdered a man. That's it. Those are the only reasons to sit him. 

spacer.png

No doubt. The Saints literally shot themselves in the face by doing this. Unless Thomas stabbed one of the other players kids, he's playing. Fine him, but don't penalize yourselves. lol

Edited by TennisDude

Lol the east or whatever division has the Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, and Football team is awful.

• Like 1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I'm a Cowboys fan and any team including us from the NFC east making the playoffs is a travesty

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

NFC EAST?

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

I'd take the Bucs over any team in the nfc east

Yeah. NFC East is a tire fire in a dumpster that is also on fire in the middle of a landfill that is also on fire. 

They should demote the NFC East and promote like...the 4 best teams from the SEC.

• Haha 2