FrancoJavierM

2-3 team looking to regroup - WHIR

In my 3 years of FF, this is the first time I have ever had a losing record (2-3). I'm the back to back defending champ and cannot allow this 😁

Because of this, I'm thinking of doing a multi player trade. We are a 12 team league, full ppr scoring. We have a max limit of rostering only 5 RBs and 6 WRs with a 6 man bench and 2 IR slots. 

Trade Away

J. Taylor, either Drake or Edmonds, JuJu

Recieve

Jonnu Smith, either CEH or Mixon, and Lockett (I know Lockett is on bye this week)

My current team is 

QB: Big Ben, Stafford

RB: A. Jones, J. Taylor, Drake, Edmonds, and Gibson

WR: Thielen, JuJu, Chark, Gallup

TE: Hurst, L. Thomas

The other guy is 3-2 and has  

QB: Brees, Tannehill

RB: Mixon, CEH, J. Williams

WR: Amari, Lockett, Boyd, Russel Gage, Corey Davis (IR slot) 

TE: Andrews, Henry, Jonnu Smith

What do you think? Or would you do something else? My main goal of this trade is to hopefully get rid of one of the AZ backs and improve my TE position. 

LEave your link!

I would do that and trade away Drake if it works, try getting CEH first. Obviously not sure this will work though but that's my favorite option. Help me?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Silkk1211 said:

Yeah the other guy just responded that he prefers Edmonds over Drake and maybe leave out the WRs from the deal. So it would be Edmonds and Taylor for CEH or Mixon and Jonnu Smith. I told him if he takes Edmonds then CEH would have to be in the deal, so he is going to think about it. 

Thanks for the help. I like trading Edmonds + JT for Mixon + Jonnu

• Thanks 1

If you can swing that deal, no matter who you give or receive, then you do it. If I was on the other end, though, I don’t know if I’d pull the trigger.  Taylor is fair and could be good.  JuJu is solid as long as Big Ben is healthy.  Drake/Edmond are heading for a time sharing situation.  For what I’d be giving up, I don’t think I get enough back in return.

Edited by Beer Snob
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Beer Snob said:

If you can swing that deal, no matter who you give or receive, then you do it. If I was on the other end, though, I don’t know if I’d pull the trigger.  Taylor is fair and could be good.  JuJu is solid as long as Big Ben is healthy.  Drake/Edmond are heading for a time sharing situation.  For what I’d be giving up, I don’t think I get enough back in return.

Thanks! Ya so the WRs are out of the deal. It would most likely be my Edmonds and Taylor for CEH and Jonnu. I think he may counter with Mixon instead of CEH. 

Taylor and Edmonds for CEH and Jonnu works, thanks for helping on mine

1 hour ago, FrancoJavierM said:

In my 3 years of FF, this is the first time I have ever had a losing record (2-3). I'm the back to back defending champ and cannot allow this 😁

Because of this, I'm thinking of doing a multi player trade. We are a 12 team league, full ppr scoring. We have a max limit of rostering only 5 RBs and 6 WRs with a 6 man bench and 2 IR slots. 

Trade Away

J. Taylor, either Drake or Edmonds, JuJu

Recieve

Jonnu Smith, either CEH or Mixon, and Lockett (I know Lockett is on bye this week)

My current team is 

QB: Big Ben, Stafford

RB: A. Jones, J. Taylor, Drake, Edmonds, and Gibson

WR: Thielen, JuJu, Chark, Gallup

TE: Hurst, L. Thomas

The other guy is 3-2 and has  

QB: Brees, Tannehill

RB: Mixon, CEH, J. Williams

WR: Amari, Lockett, Boyd, Russel Gage, Corey Davis (IR slot) 

TE: Andrews, Henry, Jonnu Smith

What do you think? Or would you do something else? My main goal of this trade is to hopefully get rid of one of the AZ backs and improve my TE position. 

LEave your link!

Absolutely do this. In a heartbeat. Taylor = mixon or ceh. Lockett >>>> juju. And you need a tight end.  Unless you are convinced drake turns it around and becomes an rb1 (im not) then do it.  Hold edmonds and hope he takes over 

If you can swing this trade you take it and run! I don't think that whoever is on the other end of the trade will accept it exactly as you laid it out - they will likely counter with something to try to even it out. Drake is rapidly losing value and Edmonds is gaining value as he is taking over in AZ. 

If you give up Edmonds and gain CEH you have a strong RB1 and RB2, but will be pretty thin after that. I would recommend accepting J. Taylor and C. Edmonds for CEH and Jonnu. You could then look to trade Hurst and one of your WRs for an upgrade at WR or RB3. 

Right there with you. Defending champ and 2-3, after starting 0-3. 

I love that trade no matter how you slice it, but go for CEH first.