Sign in to follow this  
BaBaBooey

Superflex Deal (WHIR)

0.5PPR, Redraft superflex, team 2 in sig:

Give: Gardner Minshew and Cooper Kupp

Get: Derek Carr and Kenny Golladay 

my other QBs and Kyler and Goff. My other WRs are Amari, AJ Brown, and Higgins. Would you do this deal?

if not, Would you prefer to give away a different receiver to get golladay or just stay put as is?

I'd do this too - not sure how deep the WW is at QB for other options, but Kyler and Goff seem to get it done, Minshew isn't much ahead in my mind (and Carr actually looked really good last weekend - I watched that whole Raider game, he looked like a real QB).

Thanks for help! 

I really like Kupp, and Carr is a frustrating qb (not last week, but usually)
I guess if you like Golladay way more than Kupp, do it. Personally I'd have a tough time pulling the trigger. 

Kupp is devalued in half PPR so I'd do it, but it's very close.  

1 minute ago, KennyWoo said:

Kupp is devalued in half PPR so I'd do it, but it's very close.  

Bit of a wrench however now that I think of it. I’m playing the guy I’d be trading with this week. This would allow him to play minshew over Daniel Jones. Is getting to play Golladay over Kupp enough to compensate for giving him the opportunity to play minshew over Jones?

14 minutes ago, BaBaBooey said:

Bit of a wrench however now that I think of it. I’m playing the guy I’d be trading with this week. This would allow him to play minshew over Daniel Jones. Is getting to play Golladay over Kupp enough to compensate for giving him the opportunity to play minshew over Jones?

Minshew Carr and Jones are all basically just streamer types so I wouldn't let that affect me.

30 minutes ago, BaBaBooey said:

I don't think its a good idea to base the trade on a single upcoming opponent. How does it help you ROS? I would probably take the trade.

You also asked if you could offer someone besides Kupp. If you can replace Kupp with Higgens its a no brainer. I also prefer Kupp over Brown slightly as well, but thats coming from a Kupp owner.

On 10/14/2020 at 7:23 PM, BaBaBooey said:

0.5PPR, Redraft superflex, team 2 in sig:

Give: Gardner Minshew and Cooper Kupp

Get: Derek Carr and Kenny Golladay 

my other QBs and Kyler and Goff. My other WRs are Amari, AJ Brown, and Higgins. Would you do this deal?

if not, Would you prefer to give away a different receiver to get golladay or just stay put as is?

I like that deal for you. Prefer Golladay over Kupp. Thanks for mine.

Golladay should be even better going forward than his ADP would have predicted, given how bad Marvin Jones is playing.  I would take the deal.

I understand the concern about trading with the guy you're playing this week.  At this stage of the game, I wouldn't worry about that too much (unless you were 1-4 and already in must-win territory).