Tomei7

DALTON...BRIDGEWATER...BURROW ROS? WHIR 💯%

12man PPR

Lost Dak last week, made a trade to acquire Cam. Looking to add a QB to my bench. 

Who would u roster for ROS?

WHIR

I like Burrow the best. Only going to get better as the season goes on.

Help

• Thanks 1

I like Teddy's and Dalton's weapons more than I do Burrow's. But I think Burrow has more skill. The only concern in his schedule is that he has yet to play Pittsburgh twice. I just like the kid. He's really tough and I think he's still got upside by using his legs. 

• Thanks 1

Burrow > Dalton > Teddy for me.  The loss of Tyron Smith really downgrades Dalton for me.  But we've already seen how Burrow performs behind his sub-par offensive line, and both he and the line should get better as the season goes on.

• Thanks 1

It's very close for me between these 3.  The Cowboys have the best skill players.  The Panthers are surprisingly good right now and Teddy is just getting back into form.  I don't think you can go wrong here, but I agree I would lean Burrow just because of the insane passing volume and elite talent.

Help here?

• Thanks 1

Burrow looks the best out of the bunch with huge upside.  Then I'd take Dalton because of his offensive weapons and a good RB with decent O-line.

Bridgewater doesn't throw alot, with CMC coming back soon, it'll take away from his pass attempts.

Burrow=>Dalton>Bridge

Help with mine

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tomei7 said:

12man PPR

Lost Dak last week, made a trade to acquire Cam. Looking to add a QB to my bench. 

Who would u roster for ROS?

WHIR

Good job landing Cam! As for a back up, I lean Burrow, then its a coin flip between Teddy & Dalton. 

Both have great RB & WR, so it could come down to who you feel will throw more. I think with DAL def, Dalton is gonna have to sling it more. Plus I like their TE situation better. Dalton should target Schultz regularly. Thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

Thanks for answering my thread earlier!

I would add Dalton or Bridgewater. The talent around them will/does make both of them better than they have been in past years. Burrow looks promising, but I think he lacks the strong supporting cast of offensive weapons that could elevate him past Dalton and Bridgewater.

Would lean towards Dalton because of his experience, and the fact that the Cowboys skill players are better atm, but when CMC comes back it's a bit of a wash between the two.

Edited by Barte
  • Thanks 1

Burrow then Dalton for me. I feel like Bridgewater is going to be inconsistent, but not sure. Dalton has the better overall weapons. Burrow is just getting started and think he is very talented. CIN is gonna have to continue to throw a lot so there is opportunity for the big games from Burrow. Help me?

https://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/827891-trade-for-bell-whir-also-wdis/

• Thanks 1

I want to see how Dalton does in a full game before making any conclusions. But assuming that he is successful in most of his pass attempt despite a banged up o-line, I do like Dalton a bit more than Burrow and Bridgewater. I don't think Teddy has enough upside and can bomb a week just because he's not that great. Burrow has shown he can be competent under pressure and his skills are improving weekly. Depending on how Dalton does this week against a decent ARI secondary, I may change my views.

• Thanks 1

If you have Cam, it's about taking upside and putting it on your bench.  For me it's Burrow > Dalton >> Bridgewater.

• Thanks 1