Sign in to follow this  
CurvePirate814

Dynasty League, Juan Soto WHIR

So I own Soto in a dynasty OBP league. Someone is sending offers to try to acquire Soto. My question is, what would it take for you guys to move Soto? The base of the offer is Eloy Jimenez and Julio Rodriguez. What additionally might it take for you to move Soto if you owned him?

Thanks for the help! WHIR

I hear that. They're 55 player rosters, so there is a lot of players on both sides. I guess I was looking for like, an additional Top-X Hitter/Pitcher, or something like that.

Edited by CurvePirate814

8 minutes ago, CurvePirate814 said:

I hear that. They're 55 player rosters, so there is a lot of players on both sides. I guess I was looking for like, an additional Top-X Hitter/Pitcher, or something like that.

Even a list of the other team's best players, best prospects, would help. 

For me: I'd be looking for a top young player (or two) and a couple of top prospects. Remembering that Soto is still very young, you'd be trading away a player who is likely to be a star player for many years, make them pay up if they want that deal. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd probably be looking for two guys in the top 20 + a top prospect, depending on players of course. Being as good as he is at this age, he's gold in dynasty leagues. Comparable value to Acuna. 

• Like 2

I would just not trade him in an OBP dynasty league. Agreed that it would take three really good pieces for me to even think about it. He's probably the most valuable player in that league format; do not move him without getting any competing offers from your other leaguemates.

Edited by Hanghow