Sign in to follow this  
BiggyBiggy

Which Side? OBJ / Herbert or AJ Brown

Which side would you prefer? I have a QB so essentially this is OBJ for AJ Brown. Who would you prefer ROS?

Herbert sure looks good. If it's a dynasty league I'm taking OBJ side. For redraft I hate OBJ's inconsistency, but his ceiling is so good. I'd lean his way slightly. Feel like AJ will be more consistent each week. Both ending up at around the same spot in rankings at the end of the season. So if the rest of your team is solid get OBJ and gamble on his big games winning you some tough weeks. If you've already got some gambles go with Brown for more consistency not losing you the week. Hopefully that makes senese.

Help me? https://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/827891-trade-for-bell-whir-also-wdis/

PPR Brown - consistent floor. Decent ceiling.

Standard OBJ-will have a few more stinkers in there but his usage/target % can't be brushed off.

Also depends on rest of team composition.

2 minutes ago, BakedGhost said:

PPR Brown - consistent floor. Decent ceiling.

Standard OBJ-will have a few more stinkers in there but his usage/target % can't be brushed off.

Also depends on rest of team composition.

Forgot to mention it is a 0.5 PPR 12 team league. Team below.

QB: Russell Wilson

WR: Davante Adams, OBJ

RB: Joe Mixon, Kareem Hunt

TE: Evan Engram

Flex: Devin Singletary

BN: Justin Herbert, Allen Lazard, Tee Higgins, Ruggs, JK Dobbins, Zack Moss, Adrian Peterson

Thanks for help with mine.  I think Brown has a better floor, but if you can tolerate that, I would rate it near a tie and value the hold on Herbert.  You are not likely to be playing him over Wilson anytime soon, but look what happened to Dak.

What is your solution for QB this week with both on Bye... I like AJB better but i'd rather see you just get him one for one with OBJ. 

Stick w/ Herbert/OBJ.  I think you’re giving up too much.  Also look what happened to Dak.  It’s good to have that backup QB.  Trust me I know.

6 minutes ago, Halversr said:

What is your solution for QB this week with both on Bye... I like AJB better but i'd rather see you just get him one for one with OBJ. 

I'd grab Stafford for the bye week

In a 1QB league I'd prefer AJB.  In a 2QB league, Herbert has too much potential value as a QB2, I would stick with OBJ/Herbert.