Sign in to follow this  
bloc8888

D. Montgomery (+Brady) for Mahomes (PPR)

Would you trade away D. Montgomery and Brady for Mahomes in a PPR league?  I have CEH and James Robinson at RB, and Mostert as my backup/FLEX (but after that bare cupboard at RB), so seems net benefit...  [The only reason I'm a little afraid is because I'm facing him this week, and Montgomery will improve his RB game a lot -- but still seems worth it]

Leave link, will help.

Oh man, that’s tough. RB depth is king so I’d be hesitant, but getting mahomes is sweet. I’d probably stay put honestly with bell being traded to the chiefs zapping your CEH value. Brady might be great when all of his weapons are on the field  

I think id do it, mahomes is one of those dudes that can win you weeks by himself. Also its always nice stacking a qb with a skilled position. I also love mostert so im not as worried about your rb depth “losing” clyde, mostert should be more than capable as a high end rb2 

If you asked me yesterday I would have said take the deal for sure. After the Bell signing, and reading the latest fantasy outlook for the KC backfield, I'm not so sure I would take the deal.  

Never trade 2 players for 1. Keep what you have. 

Based on the Bell news, I don't think that would be wise. RB are so valuable.